2024 Boys state playoffs

Hardwood chatter
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: 2024 Boys state playoffs

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Saint Francis does recruit locally. Two 2025 prospects in the LHAC have offers.
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

If that's the case, we can assume they recruited Prosser, thanks.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Or they messed up, which I think is the case. Prosser had an offer to Saint Francis for football though.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Looked like a HS team (Berlin) vs a college team. The steals from poor ball protection was ridonkulous.
It ain't over until it's over.
OldD6er
Freshman
Freshman

Post by OldD6er »

I believe the closest game with a 1A team Imani had all season was against Farrell in the state playoffs and that was 10 points. Almost every other game was a blowout like this. You could tell Berlin hadn't seen athletes like that all season long. Imani forced 24 turnovers, that's insane in a state championship game. It's unfortunate for Berlin to have a good team and run into a dominant private school. Such is life in the small school world until PIAA does something about it...which will never happen.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

OldD6er wrote: March 21st, 2024, 4:10 pm I believe the closest game with a 1A team Imani had all season was against Farrell in the state playoffs and that was 10 points. Almost every other game was a blowout like this. You could tell Berlin hadn't seen athletes like that all season long. Imani forced 24 turnovers, that's insane in a state championship game. It's unfortunate for Berlin to have a good team and run into a dominant private school. Such is life in the small school world until PIAA does something about it...which will never happen.
Has to go through state legislation not the piaa for the 100th time I thought that was clear the first time
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

And the PIAA can urge the legislation that they need this change…if you aren’t adding to the conversation why comment
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

If the PIAA is fine with it the way it is its a dead end conversation
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

No. That’s stupid. it’s just annoying whenever we act like the PIAA can’t do a thing to change the system. We allow teams to get constant transfers that can erase years of work from peewee on up. Nobody wants to watch the super teams either. It’s a broken system. You had 3 local teams today that lost out to it. It’s a shame

If they say it’s fine then it must be okay then…lol. Come to my house I’ll sell you a boat with a hole in it
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
OldD6er
Freshman
Freshman

Post by OldD6er »

Wrasslerfan wrote: March 21st, 2024, 7:58 pm If the PIAA is fine with it the way it is its a dead end conversation
That’s the point, the PIAA has the power to push for a change but unfortunately seems fine with the system. 4/4 private school state champs on day 1…more of the same to come today and tomorrow