2019 KOM first day, second day results sources

Shoot the half!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

2019 KOM first day, second day results sources

Post by Manfred »

Does anyone have any links to results? W/o a subscription to something?
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: 2019 KOM first day, second day results sources

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

CRSD83
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by CRSD83 »

https://www.trackwrestling.com

Search King of the Mountain. They have individual and team results updated as they occur.
CRSD83
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by CRSD83 »

Team Standings prior to place matches:

1. Cannon McMilan - 172.0
2. Mifflin County - 165.0
3. Chestnut Ridge - 142.5
4. Bellefonte - 119.0

19. Forest Hills - 79.5

21. Bald Eagle - 64.0
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by SportsFan96 »

CR finished 3rd in the team race with 8 place winners and a champion in Duane Knisley at 220.

Forest Hills finished 18th with 3 place winners and a champ in Erik Gibson at 152.

Next Tuesday Forest Hills and CR dual meet at Forest Hills...my initial thoughts entering the season was that Forest Hills could possibly win this meet, I believe they are ranked higher in the dual team rankings by InterMat, but after the KOM tournament I may have changed my mind. CR may still be King of the Jungle for at least this year yet.
EricKnopsnyder
Freshman
Freshman

Post by EricKnopsnyder »

Forest Hills has some elite talent, but probably doesn't have the depth that last year's team did. They're likely going to be a good but not great dual meet team this season. Next year's team will be better, but 2021-22 is the season that Forest Hills could be phenomenal - if they can manage to find a way to get everyone in the lineup.
Westmont is the team that could push Chestnut Ridge in a dual meet this season. They don't have the big names that Forest Hills does, but they have a solid kid at almost every weight.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Last 2 posts all true. Rangers aren't quite at the level of CR & Westy, but from next year on, wow.
It ain't over until it's over.
PAMDGrappler
Junior
Junior

Post by PAMDGrappler »

Looking at the lineups, CR looks like the team to beat in the LHAC. Westmont is solid throughout the lineup, but I’d give the nod to Ridge. That dual will be a good one! FH will have more state qualifiers and place winners, but they have too many holes in the lineup for a team title. In D6, Glendale may just be the team to beat.
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

I don't see Ridge or Westmont losing to Forest Hills. I think Ridge beats Forest Hills pretty handily. Ridge is better in the lower and upper weights. Forest Hills and Westmont is probably a closer match-up and depending on who goes where in those line-ups it could be a toss-up.

Forest Hills will be an interesting situation to watch the next few years, lot's of home grown talent but also lot's of transient talent as well and there are only so many positions in a line-up once kids who move into the district displace kids who have been there I just see it getting ugly. Every school in the area is waiting with bated breath for their downfall.
Last edited by Crushersports on December 15th, 2019, 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

By the way, it's BATED breath: to hold one's breath due to suspense, trepidation or fear. Which one is it?