Post by Manfred »

And/ or Glendale.
It ain't over until it's over.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Ridge vs Forest Hills predictions?

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Manfred wrote: December 21st, 2019, 8:38 am And/ or Glendale.
I concur and perhaps westmont hilltop
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

I respect Glendale a whole lot and think they have a great team and it's a great story, small school that has been developing these kids for years and they have some studs. Dubler is a great coach. I think Westmont and Forest Hills have a little tougher schedules and I think that gives them a slight edge possibly. The Glendale line-up is tough because their talent is spread out with a few tough lower weights, tough in the heavier weights and a couple in the middle.

Westmont doesnt match-up well with Glendale on paper in my opinion. Beaujon is a good strategist in duals but at most of the lower weights Glendale has an edge. Westmont would have to sweep the middle and split the heavier weights.
Forest Hills has comparable light weights to Glendale, I think an edge in the middle but Glendale probably wins most of the heavier weights

I think this could shape up to be one of the most anticipated district dual tournaments since its inception, which is good for the sport.
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

Looks like the Bearcats have shown that there is still some fight left in them, as most have dismissed them from the AA conversation, but I'd say their defeat of Glendale on Saturday puts them in the mix.
TylerRose
Senior
Senior

Post by TylerRose »

Does anyone know if the Brookville Ultimate Duals will be covered live or will anyone be providing results anywhere? Only 4 teams, but #1 Reynolds, #4 Burrell, #5 Ridge, #11 Brookville, should provide some nice matches. Was hoping to attend tomorrow but now that it's moved to today can't make it. Thanks
silvrnblk11
Senior
Senior

Post by silvrnblk11 »

floArena will have the results, they did 2 years ago and it is also listed on their events.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

TylerRose wrote: January 17th, 2020, 10:05 am Does anyone know if the Brookville Ultimate Duals will be covered live or will anyone be providing results anywhere? Only 4 teams, but #1 Reynolds, #4 Burrell, #5 Ridge, #11 Brookville, should provide some nice matches. Was hoping to attend tomorrow but now that it's moved to today can't make it. Thanks
If you can get 105.5 mega rock on the radio, it should be on there. That radio station covers brookville wrestling live. They may be on iheart radio. Cant see it but can listen. And the two guys that do ALL brookville sports are really funny!!!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

From what I read, Ridge lost a close one to Reynolds 35-29 I think... they beat Burrell and Brookville
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by SportsFan96 »

EaglealumsGhost wrote: January 18th, 2020, 4:22 pm From what I read, Ridge lost a close one to Reynolds 35-29 I think... they beat Burrell and Brookville
Ridge had opportunities to pull this one off. I think there were one or two matches that they though they maybe should have gotten bonus points out of and another match that I think most everyone would have labeled as an “upset”, that they lost. They also lost a team point, which would have left the final score 35-30 if not for that.