20 people tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a high school wrestling tournament

Shoot the half!!!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: 20 people tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a high school wrestling tournament

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

So why didn't he win in November?
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: 20 people tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a high school wrestling tournament

Post by tubmill »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: February 2nd, 2021, 6:51 pm
tubmill wrote: February 2nd, 2021, 8:27 am This is a sports message board. For crike's sake, the election is over! If you want to talk politics, head to Parler!
Dont think you are a moderator, tubby
No I'm not, but I'm smart enough to know that this is a sports message board. There are plenty of other places to voice one's political views and opinions.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

I’m not sure. All the smart guys voted for Biden. Not enough of us no brain Trump supporting dummies came out to vote.

Plus I feel the media led the sheep out to pasture. 6+ years of constant negative reporting is impossible to overcome.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

abpk2903 wrote: February 4th, 2021, 7:52 pm I’m not sure. All the smart guys voted for Biden. Not enough of us no brain Trump supporting dummies came out to vote.

Plus I feel the media led the sheep out to pasture. 6+ years of constant negative reporting is impossible to overcome.
=))