McCort Wrestling

Shoot the half!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: McCort Wrestling

Post by Manfred »

Jr. Hi football game last nt., BMCBCHS Qb named Baney, Bainey, ? a transfer from Philipsburg-Osceola, who just HAPPENS to be anothe r out of the area wrestler.
It ain't over until it's over.
BroadTopBilly
Freshman
Freshman

Post by BroadTopBilly »

Philipsburg too Bishop McRecruit? Isn't BishopGilfoyle a lot closer to philipsburg if parents claim they want a religious education for their child? I see they are recruting an entire girls roster for wrestling too. this makes a joke of hs sports. at what point do schools ask why are we paying for education based sports programs when all this is going on. are the other lhac schools really going to want to wrestle this national powerhouse?
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

The only bainey I'm aware of is the one from West Branch. From the article I read in the paper last year, I really doubt his dad would put him in McCort. Don't know of any Bainey from Philipsburg, so my guess is they made that journey to be a back-up. Not a smart decision.

The question begs are these entire families relocating, or just the kid? I'd be pretty upset to uproot my family for my kid to get recruited over (like several have already), and sit the bench their HS career. But, since it is for educational purposes, I guess it makes sense (sarcasm).
LeeCorso
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by LeeCorso »

There was another Bainey/Baney from BEA
Elderlyeagle
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Elderlyeagle »

Yes the one from BEA is cousins with wb kid. Their dads wrestled at PO and I highly doubt either is at McCort