bedford vs ridge wrestling

Shoot the half!!!
bedfordcountyfan
Freshman
Freshman

bedford vs ridge wrestling

Post by bedfordcountyfan »

I was so surprised to see Bedford had 8 forfeits. What in the world is going on there. And judging by ridges roster I'm wondering when it will be renamed Bishop Ridge. it seems they enjoy wrestlers from all over moving or driving in.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: bedford vs ridge wrestling

Post by Manfred »

Bedford was hit by Covid quarantines. They didn't have a full roster to start, but next year or 3 the Jr. High must have at least 20 able bodies if they move up. They only had 5 varsity wrestlers vs FH. Should be a heluva match Tuesday in Sidman!
It ain't over until it's over.
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by SportsFan96 »

bedfordcountyfan wrote: December 17th, 2021, 8:28 am I was so surprised to see Bedford had 8 forfeits. What in the world is going on there. And judging by ridges roster I'm wondering when it will be renamed Bishop Ridge. it seems they enjoy wrestlers from all over moving or driving in.
Moving in from all over where? There is one new kid in the line-up that didn’t go to Ridge last year and that’s because his mother got a job at Bedford and they moved closer to her work. Everyone else has been there since elementary or Jr. High.
bedfordcountyfan
Freshman
Freshman

I guess you are going to tell us the Moore’s live in ridge school district? And his mothers worked at bedford for years. 🙄
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

Daleted
Last edited by Megadeth on June 7th, 2023, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bedfordcountyfan
Freshman
Freshman

Everyone knows the Moore’s don’t live in ridges district. And everyone knows why that kid moved in. Get offended all you want.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Some sobering news from KOM tournament. I heard one of the Bollmans was taken out in an ambulance. Here's hoping it is nothing serious and he will resume his mat pursuits asap.
bedfordcountyfan
Freshman
Freshman

Megadeth wrote: December 17th, 2021, 5:53 pm
bedfordcountyfan wrote: December 17th, 2021, 8:28 am I was so surprised to see Bedford had 8 forfeits. What in the world is going on there. And judging by ridges roster I'm wondering when it will be renamed Bishop Ridge. it seems they enjoy wrestlers from all over moving or driving in.
Here we go again. Quick somebody call PIAA and get the kid banned for two years and coach suspended. It amazes me to see how many people want to destroy kids who work hard and want to excel in this sport. None of anyone’s business where the mom works. Grow up.
I guess the rules don’t matter to you? The term district is a set area. You have to live within that area. And we all know cr school district doesn’t extend south of hyndman.
bedfordcountyfan
Freshman
Freshman

Manfred wrote: December 18th, 2021, 9:37 am Some sobering news from KOM tournament. I heard one of the Bollmans was taken out in an ambulance. Here's hoping it is nothing serious and he will resume his mat pursuits asap.
Anyone know anymore about this? Hate to see anyone injuried. Hoping the ambulance was just to be safe.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Heard he was seen at the matches yesterday in a cervical collar. Not wrestling. Unknown when he'll return to the mat.