Ridge building a powerhouse team

Shoot the half!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Ridge building a powerhouse team

Post by Manfred »

Don't forget about Gravity Hill and the fantastic fishing of Dunnings Creek & Bobs Creek.
It ain't over until it's over.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

There is a Quaker cemetery on 56 near the fish hatchery where Betsy Ross's sister is buried.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: May 28th, 2023, 2:08 pm A lot of schools have teams with kids from all over. Chestnut Ridge has a great program and maybe those families moved there for many reasons. Not just wrestling. How many wrestlers are from different schools at CR. Please don’t say none or not many. We all know: Somerset, Hyndman, Holidaysburg, Bedford, Claysburg and Delaware. They got the top coach from Somerset there now who was named Coach of the Year. They got a kid from West Virginia coming in too.

People don't just move for wrestling.
I always had an inkling that Megadeath was a family member of Mull (after the post a year or two ago saying he was 'ragdolling kids' at some rando dual), but now I know for sure with the top coach from Somerset comment. No one outside the mans family would make that comment, LOL
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

dalete
Last edited by Megadeth on June 7th, 2023, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Haha, guarantee he ain't part of Ranger Nation.
It ain't over until it's over.
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

silentbob wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 11:40 pm CR has been the team to beat for a long time.... They have simply been reloading since Lazor took over and Deputy has continued with it.

ICCFan, I think Bishop McRruit opted up and went AAA.. But at AA or AAA every single top end team has transfers at this point.
I don't see where the Bishop Mcruit cheaters went AAA either. Not sure where you seeing this but you can see the 2023 schedules on PIAA website and they are clearly wrestling AA so.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Can we please stop with the name calling
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

Megadeth wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:03 pm I don't know either of them but it's nice to see a team fighting back against the cheaters at Bishop Recruit after getting our butts kicked. Mull and Deputy were both named as coaches of the year so I don't know what you're talking about like nobody would say either of them are not great coaches building a powerhouse program. Only thing people want to do on here is complain about a coach who sees a good thing happening and wants to help.

CR is also growing girls wrestling and we are excited to get some good girl wrestlers finally in the area with the West Virginia girls transferring in and buying a house.

Bedford is adding coaches and growing the sport through extra club practices now too. Let me guess, you are from Somerset or Rockwood or Forest Hill probably that basically has no wrestling programs anymore. Grow up and get an freakin life loser.
Why didn't a Mod step in on this?
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

Megadeth wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:32 pm
silentbob wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 11:40 pm CR has been the team to beat for a long time.... They have simply been reloading since Lazor took over and Deputy has continued with it.

ICCFan, I think Bishop McRruit opted up and went AAA.. But at AA or AAA every single top end team has transfers at this point.
I don't see where the Bishop Mcruit cheaters went AAA either. Not sure where you seeing this but you can see the 2023 schedules on PIAA website and they are clearly wrestling AA so.
Megadeath, I don't really remember where I heard it.. possibly the newspaper, but most likely social media. But either way whatever schedule they have doesn't mean they are AA or AAA. They wouldn't have to change the schedule for that.

Is that real talk about kids from WV and Delaware moving into Chestnut Ridge or is that BM haters just picking at the roster McCort has??
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

Dalete
Last edited by Megadeth on June 7th, 2023, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.