Is It A Boy, Or Girl?

Discuss all political matters here!
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Is It A Boy, Or Girl?

Post by 223113 »

I wondered when this would occur. Well, it has.
Sam Ross, Jr. wrote a great piece on today's Trib-Dem Sports section, "Boys will be girls?".
I hope this Link works, but if not, pick up today's paper. It's a good read, and echoes the thoughts of myself, and I'm sure, a lot of others.
http://www.tribdem.com/sports/sam-ross- ... 38a16.html

I'm all for equality. And, there are many things that women can do just as well as men. But, it is just common sense that gets you to acknowledge that, Physically, women and men are not, and never will be, equal. Simple physiology, and biology.
So, now it's a party! Boys, "identifying" as girls, and then competing against girls, and,...not surprisingly, winning. 
Chalk 1 up for the Libs.
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Is It A Boy, Or Girl?

Post by Head Roadie »

Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

The best quote in the Daily Wire article:
[font=lato, sans-serif]Selina Soule of Glastonbury High, who finished sixth in the 100 and has studied the literature about Title IX and competitive sports, said of the rule allowing transgender athletes to compete against persons of the opposite biological sex, “Of course, it should be that way for math and science and chorus. Sports are set up for fairness. Biologically male and female are different. The great majority is being sacrificed for the minority.”[/font]

[font=lato, sans-serif]Again, "[/font][font=lato, sans-serif]The great majority is being sacrificed for the minority.”[/font]

[font=lato, sans-serif]That is where our society is today.[/font]
[font=lato, sans-serif]Not changing anytime soon.[/font]
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I remember boys donning dresses and playing on girls’ field hockey teams decades ago.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

knowitall wrote:I remember boys donning dresses and playing on girls’ field hockey teams decades ago.
I don't recall that.
Curious, how'd that work out? Any complaints from teams that consisted of all true Girls?
Is it still happening?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I remember when the Olympic committee doing Barr Body tests on Russian and East German female athletes to PROVE they were female.