What say you?

Goooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll
wagonrider242
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: What say you?

Post by wagonrider242 »

CharlieConway wrote:
RZBZNZ wrote:Has anyone from local AAU ever received a full D1 basketball scholarship?  A full D2 basketball scholarship?

What about full D1 football or baseball scholarships?
Someone asked my AAU coach about that.  I was told, by my AAU Coach, that D1 is a little out of reach.  D2 is a possibility, if some teams miss on me, its because we are in a small town, you know.  D3, I should be getting letters anyday when the "quiet period" ends.  I can't wait.  I guess now that school is in session, my HS coach is running my recruitment.  I made videos and put them all over the website the AAU coach told me to, but I won't get any "views" until the quiet period is over.  I just can't wait.  

I did all of the off-season workout stuff that my AAU coach said to do.  He said it was way better and designed for me specifically.  So I dumped what my HS coach wanted and went directly off AAU coach's program.  I think I am a sure fire can't miss prospect.  I haven't started a game yet at my HS, but this is my year.  Nothing can hold me down, except for this stupid HS Coach.  He has his "favorites."  He keeps playing kids that score all the time, and never pass me the ball.  My HS coach keeps flipping out everytime I turn it over.  I don't get it, my AAU coach lets me throw that pass, and doesn't get upset.  My AAU coach never yells.
Alright we get the point you hate AAU! But are you overly qualified to be sitting here bashing it? This thread had spiraled off topic and mostly by these nonsense AAU rants. Do you have anything with substance or are you just going to keep rambling on?
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Re: What say you?

Post by CharlieConway »

wagonrider242 wrote:
CharlieConway wrote:
RZBZNZ wrote:Has anyone from local AAU ever received a full D1 basketball scholarship?  A full D2 basketball scholarship?

What about full D1 football or baseball scholarships?
Someone asked my AAU coach about that.  I was told, by my AAU Coach, that D1 is a little out of reach.  D2 is a possibility, if some teams miss on me, its because we are in a small town, you know.  D3, I should be getting letters anyday when the "quiet period" ends.  I can't wait.  I guess now that school is in session, my HS coach is running my recruitment.  I made videos and put them all over the website the AAU coach told me to, but I won't get any "views" until the quiet period is over.  I just can't wait.  

I did all of the off-season workout stuff that my AAU coach said to do.  He said it was way better and designed for me specifically.  So I dumped what my HS coach wanted and went directly off AAU coach's program.  I think I am a sure fire can't miss prospect.  I haven't started a game yet at my HS, but this is my year.  Nothing can hold me down, except for this stupid HS Coach.  He has his "favorites."  He keeps playing kids that score all the time, and never pass me the ball.  My HS coach keeps flipping out everytime I turn it over.  I don't get it, my AAU coach lets me throw that pass, and doesn't get upset.  My AAU coach never yells.
Alright we get the point you hate AAU! But are you overly qualified to be sitting here bashing it? This thread had spiraled off topic and mostly by these nonsense AAU rants. Do you have anything with substance or are you just going to keep rambling on?
Cops are here!!!!!!!  :-@ 
Thanks!