Steelers discussion

The name says it all!
PAMDGrappler
Junior
Junior

Re: Steelers discussion

Post by PAMDGrappler »

Konjo, I’ve been with you with respect to Tomlin. I think he is a good coach. I think he needs younger, more innovative coordinators. That being said, the trade was not smart. Case and point, Minkah was amazing his first game...made a tremendous impact on his first week and game. Even with that unreal effort, they lost. His position just doesn’t impact the game like others in today’s NFL.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

PAMDGrappler wrote:Konjo, I’ve been with you with respect to Tomlin.  I think he is a good coach.  I think he needs younger, more innovative coordinators.  That being said, the trade was not smart.  Case and point, Minkah was amazing his first game...made a tremendous impact on his first week and game.  Even with that unreal effort, they lost.  His position just doesn’t impact the game like others in today’s NFL.
Steelers would have likely drafted a DB in the next draft, who would have been better than Fitzpatrick?
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

Whats this guy know?  IkeTSquaredUniversity

https://cbssportsradio.radio.com/articles/ike-taylor-pittsburgh-steelers-its-new-era

I am crazy.
Thanks!
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

So you are the type of guy that can’t just have an opinion...you have to prove yourself right.
PAMDGrappler
Junior
Junior

Post by PAMDGrappler »

I’m not quite sure what he’s even trying to prove with this article.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I know one thing he keeps proving!
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

Now trending on social media -

#impeachTomlin
Thanks!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Well the steelers are now 3-4. Is that the record we had thought going into the season? No but we also didnt expect ben to be gone for the year.

The defense continues to play well and now its time to see where the overall team progresses too. Next sunday will be their gut check test.

Also 1st half the seasons schedule is a lot tougher than the 2nd. The record of the steelers opponents theyve lost to is 26-4, playing both unbeatens. While they got smoke by the pats the other 3 losses look a lot better looking back since the ravens, seahawks and defenitely the 49ers look like top teams and the steelers played them all close
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

konjo78 wrote:Well the steelers are now 3-4. Is that the record we had thought going into the season? No but we also didnt expect ben to be gone for the year.

The defense continues to play well and now its time to see where the overall team progresses too. Next sunday will be their gut check test.

Also 1st half the seasons schedule is a lot tougher than the 2nd. The record of the steelers opponents theyve lost to is 26-4, playing both unbeatens. While they got smoke by the pats the other 3 losses look a lot better looking back since the ravens, seahawks and defenitely the 49ers look like top teams and the steelers played them all close

I can't help but to noticed you waited until 12:29am to fire up the "told you so."  I bet you didn't have it ready to go after the 1st quarter.   =))

The end of the 3rd quarter changed the complexity of the the ball game.

Not shocked that you came to gloat after beating an 0-6 team.  Time to rejoice and celebrate.  

You're the man Konjo.  ^:)^.  

Better get your Redskins gear now, its really cheap.
Thanks!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

The people on Twitter that had Tomlin fired and the whole team off to the XFL after the first quarter also look silly.