Penn State at Ohio State

The name says it all!
footballguy99
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Penn State at Ohio State

Post by footballguy99 »

Tall task for the Nits. They are 18.5 point underdogs today at the Shoe. If Hamler isn't playing I don't think they have a shot.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Penn State at Ohio State

Post by El-Moldo »

What was the BIGGEST game yesterday in local college football? Was it St. Francis against Delaware State? How about Pitt at Va Tech? How about PSU vs OSU? Well, of course, the game with the biggest build-up; the game with the most importance, was the Penn State game, hyped for more than a week nationwide. Well then, can someone tell me WHY the Tribune-Democrat chose to put the following headline on today's FRONT PAGE of their Sunday paper. Not the front of the SPORTS Page mind you, but the front of the entire paper??? It read, in big bold letters, "DISAPPOINTING. Panthers head coach Pat Narduzzi not happy with team's effort". Tell me WHY wasn't the lead story Penn State's loss to Ohio State on the front page, how they were eliminated from any chance at the CFP playoffs? I'm telling you folks. The Tribune is BIASED against Pitt, no matter WHAT sport is mentioned. Football, basketball, you name it. And of course, they cotton-up to Penn State. You can see it in every story about the two schools throughout the year. Their plan today was, let's diminish the Penn State loss yesterday by bringing up Pitt's loss, which was insignificant compared to what happened to the Nits. If you all can't see this on a daily basis, then you're blind.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

Maybe because everyone EXPECTED Penn State to lose. It's not a headline when you're 18.5 point underdogs on the road and you lose by 11....with you're back up QB playing the entire 2nd half. Although PSU did make it 21-17 late in the 3rd with #7 at the helm. It was business as usual in Columbus yesterday. PITT....well they're just PITT. They'll fit in well at the BBVA Compass Bowl on December 26 against the Wyoming Cowboys. It'll be nice Thursday evening game. Enjoy!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Nice try. Did their back-up QB (who passed for 57 yards, went 6-11 passing, and threw an interception) REALLY help them close the gap in the second half, or was it OSU's ineptitude with the ball? What game did YOU see? Anybody can hand-off to Journey Brown. Maybe if Franklin would have played him more DURING the season he would have made MORE of an impact. He sat on the bench most of the year while PSU had big leads late in games. And I'm sure PSU fans felt better by covering the spread. That's a great comforting point from yesterday's game. And did you notice that 15.5 point underdog Pitt only lost by 7 to the Nits at Beaver Stadium. Must have felt like a loss to PSU. I will ,enjoy whatever bowl Pitt plays. Meanwhile you can read the Tribune, and their articles on PSU like "OSU holds off Penn State".
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

The Tribune Democrat isn’t biased against Pitt.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I thought YOU of all people could see this. EVERY Pitt article has some sort of NEGATIVE comment in it. EVERY PSU article has some sort of positive in it. Open your eyes. And of course, Channel 6 and 8 sports is even worse. Not paranoid. It isn't hard to see.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Can we get a boo hoo hoo hoo boo hoo hoo hoo boo hoo hoo hoo for el Moldo? Boo hoo hoo hoo. Boo hoo hoo hoo. Boo hoo hoo hoo. Boo hoo hoo hoo.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Horton hears a Hoo? or is it 2?
It ain't over until it's over.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

knowitall: Typical response when you have NO defense to my comments.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

That was the only response your drivel warranted.