Patriots Caught Again

The name says it all!
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Patriots Caught Again

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

It’s possible that its a misunderstanding but after past events, they lose credibility. Konjo was spot on with past transgressions and stories crews were given to say if caught.... I’ve heard reports that the “Do your job” crew(who are Kraft employees) had camera on the sideline for entire 1st qtr... league has the film. If that’s the case a hammer will drop
LeeCorso
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by LeeCorso »

“Do you really think the Patriots need to cheat to beat the Bengals?” Not saying I feel that way just what the narrative will be. The problem is if they weren’t caught they would have tape of the Bengals coaching staff for years to come.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Been very busy so sorry if this has been answered. But...Why is a Patriots crew filming browns/ bungles? Very shady. Not just a documentary about their own scouts, they're doing other teams? I would think other teams would provide film in that scenario.

And great coaches like belichick prepare the same for every opponent. In the nfl where the margin of victory is so small it's what makes them great. They push/cross every angle and boundary they can for a "competitive advantage" Just like burfict as a player, the organization is definitely a repeat offender. It's a shame and makes you wonder exactly how much their cheating has influenced the outcome of games over the years.