Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: BLM Floored

Post by EnzoLigoniere » July 29th, 2020, 5:33 pm

12HankQB wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 3:52 pm
theprophet wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Aghhhh like I said no need to debate Trump supporters everything is fake news or a hoax lol. Trump is the only truth teller in this fight.

Why do I have to give solutions, I’m not a politician hold your local or national politician to those standards. I’m a voter here to call ball and strikes. Biden2020, racist need not apply. The country is changing either get on board or get left behind
You're right!

Both are clueless, trump supporters are like an iceberg, you only see the small portion out of the water right now, come November you will find out how big this iceberg is. Better stock up on the tissues. MAGA.

EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere » July 29th, 2020, 5:33 pm

12HankQB wrote:
theprophet wrote:
Aghhhh like I said no need to debate Trump supporters everything is fake news or a hoax lol. Trump is the only truth teller in this fight.

Why do I have to give solutions, I’m not a politician hold your local or national politician to those standards. I’m a voter here to call ball and strikes. Biden2020, racist need not apply. The country is changing either get on board or get left behind
You're right!

Both are clueless, trump supporters are like an iceberg, you only see the small portion out of the water right now, come November you will find out how big this iceberg is. Better stock up on the tissues. MAGA.

theprophet
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by theprophet » July 30th, 2020, 10:30 am

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 5:33 pm
12HankQB wrote:
theprophet wrote:

You're right!

Hey buddy that iceberg must be smaller due to global warming because the Donald just suggested we delay the election lmao. Loser! #BLM #Biden2020