BLM Floored

The name says it all!
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: BLM Floored

Post by CoffinCorner »

konjo78 wrote: August 28th, 2020, 2:10 pm
CoffinCorner wrote: August 28th, 2020, 1:51 pm So why arent the professional athletes saying anything about the weekly murders in chicago. 73% victims are black, 71 % of shooters are black. Black lives only matter when?

When will we see the " justice for Cannon Hinnant " shirts or warmups.
You first half was a solid point.

The 2nd was bad to bring up. The murderer is in custody being charged for the crime they committed. Not to mention the case had nothing to do with chicago, your former point.
A 5 year old was shot in his driveway, wake up , by a black man, if every cop is racist , then to kill a white child must be racist
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

CoffinCorner wrote: August 28th, 2020, 7:01 pm
Crimson's Ghost wrote: August 28th, 2020, 4:41 pm
Colonel Mustard wrote: August 28th, 2020, 4:04 pm

What kind of changes are the protesters really seeking?

I think they want cops to stop killing people.

Quit committing crimes. Then the police wont arrest you

Doesn't really paint our law enforcement in a great light: "If you write a bad check the police just might kill you"
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

CoffinCorner wrote: August 28th, 2020, 7:04 pm
Crimson's Ghost wrote: August 28th, 2020, 1:55 pm Has Cannon Hinnant's murderer been arrested?
Has George Floyd's officer been arrested,?
Yes.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

CoffinCorner wrote: August 28th, 2020, 7:05 pm
konjo78 wrote: August 28th, 2020, 2:10 pm
CoffinCorner wrote: August 28th, 2020, 1:51 pm So why arent the professional athletes saying anything about the weekly murders in chicago. 73% victims are black, 71 % of shooters are black. Black lives only matter when?

When will we see the " justice for Cannon Hinnant " shirts or warmups.
You first half was a solid point.

The 2nd was bad to bring up. The murderer is in custody being charged for the crime they committed. Not to mention the case had nothing to do with chicago, your former point.
A 5 year old was shot in his driveway, wake up , by a black man, if every cop is racist , then to kill a white child must be racist
No where did I saw all cops are racist, or even that the cops that shot Jacob Blake is racist. So I don't know why you are putting words in my mouth to the situation. I was supporting your first comment but was pointing out how the 2nd one hurt your point. You asked for justice for Cannon Hinnant and his murderer is in prison, if he was still out in the world or police were refusing to arrest him then I'd agree to your point. That's not the case so its irrelevant to the situation.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote: August 28th, 2020, 7:14 pm
CoffinCorner wrote: August 28th, 2020, 7:01 pm
Crimson's Ghost wrote: August 28th, 2020, 4:41 pm

I think they want cops to stop killing people.

Quit committing crimes. Then the police wont arrest you

Doesn't really paint our law enforcement in a great light: "If you write a bad check the police just might kill you"
More like, Don't resist arrest while armed, fight away from police when they try to take you down with tasers or physically while armed. I feel like the fact Blake was knowingly armed to officers keeps getting missed by so many?