Re: BLM Floored

Post by knowitall »

Not Kanye West?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Trump was NOT a biology major, or a scientist. His question about a possible "injectable disinfectant" shows he's thinking. Inquiring minds want to know, right? And 2 things bother me about Biden. 1) His constant references to HIS state of Pennsylvania, when he spent 99% of his life in Delaware which only has a couple of electoral votes, and 2) insisting that he have a women VP. What ever happened to the old "selecting the BEST candidate for the job?" Do you want a President who makes judgements like this in advance of thinking things thru?
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

My point about trump asking that question is this....

We are in a pandemic across the country and these press conferences were there to inform the people of whats going on and what the federal government was doing to help. I would assume Trump, as President, would be in meetings about how to handle the pandemic for hours and would be informed to the highest degree of what things to do and not do.

When he starts throwing out random questions like that in a live press conference it makes me think he is either not having those type of meetings, which is bad leadership, or he is not asking these questions in the meeting, lazy, or even not paying attention/retaining information from those meetings.

It just comes off to me as someone who is not prepared and showing strength as a leader.
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Questions for the liberal minded folks here. What are your thoughts on the 'protests' in Portland and Seattle? These violent uprisings have nothing to do with ending racism and everything to do with destroying property and causing mayhem. And how will you feel when the leaders of these cities go the Federal government with their hands out looking for money to fix the damage? Are you going to be ok with your tax dollars being used to clean- up this mess?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

konjo likes Biden because he talks from a script or tele-prompter. Biden can't talk off the cuff. That's why he will find a way for avoid debating Trump.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Teleprompter from tape delay in his basement. 1 hr. debate will take 3-4 hrs. because Jill will have to keep waking him up, repeating the question, editting before Trump gets to speak again.
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Both candidates should basically just shut up until the election, and we know one that won’t. And he’s the one usually saying dumb stuff.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Where did I say anywhere i like or support biden???? I dont one bit. People are allowed to criticize the president/advocate of one party without supporting the other. Which is a major problem with this country... if you dont agree with my political party 100% you are an evil/stupid person from the other....
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

konjo78 wrote: July 28th, 2020, 12:55 pm Where did I say anywhere i like or support biden???? I dont one bit. People are allowed to criticize the president/advocate of one party without supporting the other. Which is a major problem with this country... if you dont agree with my political party 100% you are an evil/stupid person from the other....
No you have to stay in your lane at all times lol
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I call myself independent even though im 80% conservative.

There are just some things i see hypocrisy from the conservative people.

Take in point MLB kneeling in remembering victims who have died due to police brutality. Its an issue that does happen out there, its not all or even a high percentage of cops but it does exist... well conservatives get upset saying you need to keep "polotics" out of sports. But if they instead were kneeling for a religious prayer those same people will be praising them.

For me both scenarios are more than fine and there should be no reason to he upset by it. Same thing can go for the riots/protests right now comparing it to COVID-19.

There are riots and those need to be held under control, i agree with that 100%. Most conservatives also agree, many saying you should listen to the police/government here. One thing is true though that these protests have killed a whole lot less people than covid-19 has, but when there are measures put in place (masks and lockdowns/such) to try and stop the spread/increase of deaths its now too much government control.

Simple hypocrisy