BLM Floored

The name says it all!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: BLM Floored

Post by theprophet »

I’m not a politician, don’t demand from me what you refuse to do from your elected officials.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

oh, well as John Wayne would've said, "Pardon me all to Hell"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azSUpv7YtRU
Last edited by 12HankQB on July 27th, 2020, 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

12HankQB wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:40 pm In rebuttal to how you were acting, can we move on yet with your thoughts /ideas on how to fix communities and reach the goal the BLM stands for?
Person......
Women......
Man.....
Camera.....
TV

I’m cognitively there
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

I was thinking more like this....

Fish
Pony
Hip
Hiphop
Hiphopanonymous
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I'll answer some of you question hank.

1. I vote republican more times than not. I don't believe in heavy regulations of business and do think the government has their hands in too much, which is how the corruption happens from BOTH PARTIES non stop. Its clear over the past 20 years that republicans aren't all about less government, they want less of some and more for the things they can fill their pockets with.

2. I do think in some form there are police agencies/areas of the country that do need major financial reform. If we learned anything from wars like vietnam/iraq/afghanistan its that just throwing soldiers/force into a situation will not stop it from happening. I think Trump is stupid to use Federal officers in cities because all it is going to cause is more of a reason to speak out. You don't put out a fire with more gasoline.....

3. With reduced money from some of these billion dollar a year police forces you can take it and spend it on community programs, tax refunds or things that may actually help those areas out economically/socially. This is where some Mayors (mainly democratic ones over the years) have neglected to help. They haven't tried to find ways to change that climate in a way that violence/drugs isn't the solution some need to survive.

4. Trump was a person I voted for in 2016. I knew he had theatrics but I also imagined they would of stopped when he entered the white house. That isn't the case now and even though some of his decisions I agree with I am fully embarrassed to have him as a President of our Nation. His inability to just let anything go is child like and as much as I think Biden is a horrible person to run our country i'll be happy the day Trump's reign has come to and end unless he finally matures after all these years of life.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

12HankQB wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:33 pm Again, I'm saying you're not providing a solution. I'm not hurt by names as I don't care, but it's a more positive discussing when solutions/ideas/mutual respect is given. Yes, Trump's kind of a jerk. I'd rather have it be known instead of hiding behind a smile like Hillary did.

Seriously though, stop and just give us you're actual thoughts/solutions. Do they differ from what we say?
You're asking for a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, Hank.
It ain't over until it's over.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Manfred wrote: July 27th, 2020, 5:27 pm
12HankQB wrote: July 27th, 2020, 1:33 pm Again, I'm saying you're not providing a solution. I'm not hurt by names as I don't care, but it's a more positive discussing when solutions/ideas/mutual respect is given. Yes, Trump's kind of a jerk. I'd rather have it be known instead of hiding behind a smile like Hillary did.

Seriously though, stop and just give us you're actual thoughts/solutions. Do they differ from what we say?
You're asking for a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent, Hank.

Coming from the guy who supports a man who ask if you can inject disinfectant inside the body to kill a virus. Talk about unarmed lol. Person, Women, Man, Camera, TV
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

At least he didn't think there were 57 states.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

At a news conference April 24th: Trump, talking about how disinfectants can kill the coronavirus on surfaces and in the air, asked, "Is there a way to do something LIKE THAT by injection inside (the body)?" Anyone SEE the difference in how it was twisted and portrayed by the media and the Dems? And people like theprophet fell for it. Reading is fundamental.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Reading that doesnt make it sound any better. When the leader of the nation, who should be being briefed about any and all treatments possible, asks something like that it feels stupid. It came off as he really wasnt either informed by his staff, or he failed to retain the information. Either way its a bad look for a President in my own personal eyes.