Pirates win!! PIRATES WIN!!

The name says it all!
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Pirates win!! PIRATES WIN!!

Post by dadw/2sons »

It is late July (one week from August) and the Bucs are only 1 game out of first place!! This the first time in awhile they are not buried in the standings this late in the summer!! :)) :)) :)) Seriously though, they did look good today. One out of the three isn't that great. I guess we'll see.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Pirates win!! PIRATES WIN!!

Post by Manfred »

Closest they'll come to .500.
It ain't over until it's over.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

They should've won the first game too. If we get the pre-All star break Pirates....leading all statistical categories...then we'll make playoffs. If we get how they usually play this time of the year post all star....
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Given the situation with the Marlins, uh they might finish the year 1-2.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

After watching last night's game, I wish they would have pulled the plug on the season!! LOL How can you have a 4 run lead and not have somebody warming up in the bullpen in case the guy starting the ninth, just doesn't have it that night This loss was on Shelton for not having somebody ready to protect that lead while Feliz showed he was struggling. You don't allow a reliever throw 20+ pitches before getting somebody ready. I also fault Shelton for putting Crick in the game. He should be released. I would have had Erlin, Rich Rod or ANYBODY else than Crick on that situation. Oh well today's another game, hopefully!