LHAC Sprinters

PIAA- Track and Field
lakersfan24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC Sprinters

Post by lakersfan24 »

I was talking overall athletes not just track. Harris and Marshal dominated on the grid-iron and Kanuch was only effective in the open field. Putting these two on Kanuch's level in highschool track would be simply ridiculous.
BESTofWESTmont
Junior
Junior

Post by BESTofWESTmont »

I agree with the fact that Kanuch was simply ridiculous when it came to track, but even as overall athletes Kanuch is a D-1 football player so it would be close.
Bendover12
Senior
Senior

Post by Bendover12 »

On the girls side Lauren Oschwald fell on her face yesterday in the lhac for girls 4x1 and she has a complaining problem along with a balance probelm as well but she manages to look good while doing it
You might be a redneck if you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball
sportsfan5
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sportsfan5 »

the top sprinters were: Glenn, Stanik, Marshall. i think.
sydfinch
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sydfinch »

Considering Stanek won the 100 and the 200, shouldn't that be Stanek, Glenn and Marshall?
sportsfan5
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sportsfan5 »

my bad. i thought Glenn won.
footballfan23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by footballfan23 »

I was at the LHAC championship and I know that Matt Glenn won the 200. I saw a tape that his parents have and it clearly shows Glenn winning the 200. Unfortunately with human timers nothing can be done about this.
Glenn and stanek had the same time, so all that comes down to who came in first was the human eye.
We'll see at districts tomorrow.