Disturbing news for crusher fans

PIAA- Track and Field
bMcCort fan
Freshman
Freshman

Disturbing news for crusher fans

Post by bMcCort fan »

My daughter told me of an incident that happened last week at a track meet in Bedford that McCort participated in. She is on the team, and said that a freshman shoplifted a box of "Power Bars" from the Sheetz that they stopped at on the way home. The boy was caught and the coaches paid for the items. The thing that really bothers me is that not only did the kid embarrass the the rest of the team and made McCort look bad, but the coaches were paid back by the kid's parents and they intend to keep it "hushed up" from the administration. The kid, and my daughter is the source for this info, is bragging how he isn't going to get in trouble. I can't believe Ken Salem would put up with this behavior from a student and coaching staff representing the school at an athletic event. I trust that he has not been told because I think he is a man who truly has McCort's best interests in mind. I think the kid should be expelled and the coaches fired. As a McCort fan and parent, I am very displeased with this news and hope it is addressed in an appropriate manner.
Bendover12
Senior
Senior

Re: Disturbing news for crusher fans

Post by Bendover12 »

lets say this was your daughter doing the shop lifting im pretty sure you wouldnt want little precious being expelled so tell your daughter to shut her pie hole
You might be a redneck if you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball
wickedcrossover
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by wickedcrossover »

bmccortfan, are you freakin' crazy???!!! Why would you post that on a public forum? To make a point? To induce justice? I hope you realize that the kid you're posting about probably comes on to this site. It won't take much to figure out who your child is. Man, you have got to be smarter than that.
LionDad77
Junior
Junior

Post by LionDad77 »

Question: So when are you going to do the right thing and report this?, or are you also going to sweep it under the rug like the coaches did as you say.
P.I.T.T.
Junior
Junior

Post by P.I.T.T. »

ha..You made a profile on here just to say that? Real classy Dad, I bet your daughter is proud, and honestly she probably doesn't even participate in track meets, so you find a way to express your disgruntled self on here, hoping someone from McCort sees this and takes action. Real Classy :wink:
westmonster
Junior
Junior

Post by westmonster »

Yeah, why in the world would you put this on here? This does nothing except embarrass yourself and your daughter and will most likely do nothing to change the outcome of the event.
sportsfan5
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sportsfan5 »

i agree.
GeodesicDome
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GeodesicDome »

To be completely honest McCort has sucked for years, but I love Ken Salem, he is a great coach and person. After hearing about this situation I think that I am going to call him myself to take further action. If this situation is not handled with appropriate matters I will be very displeased with the McCort School Board.
P.I.T.T.
Junior
Junior

Post by P.I.T.T. »

HAHAHA I hope you're not serious...by saying, "McCort has sucked for years", what do you mean by that? Academically, Athletically, Morally?
GeodesicDome
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GeodesicDome »

P.I.T.T. wrote:HAHAHA I hope you're not serious...by saying, "McCort has sucked for years", what do you mean by that? Academically, Athletically, Morally?

I mean definitely academically, I would rather have mt children attend Johnstown than McCort, being a former student there. Now that I have graduated high school I see how much mccort has changed. Athletically, they can be good, but the kids there and the parents have a cocky attitude towards sports. That is what makes the rest of the LHAC *HATE* and I mean *HATE* McCort. It has nothing to do with the talent of the athletes, but the attitude the student body and parent body imposes on the western pennsylvania sports assoc. Morally McCort thinks that they are the ****, and that can be good motivation, going up against power house teams like WPIAL teams. McCort is not where I am going to send my kids Thanks Geo