CCHS Track and Field

PIAA- Track and Field
trisportath
Junior
Junior

CCHS Track and Field

Post by trisportath »

Congrats to the CCHS track athletes on their accomplishments in the past two days. Winning both girls and boys meets is pretty impressive and definitely something to be proud of!
Do you believe in miracles.....YES!
play maker
Freshman
Freshman

Re: CCHS Track and Field

Post by play maker »

winning the LHAC is impressive for CC but they got lucky that bedford scratched some people and so did other teams whcich got them higher placings...and i'm pretty sure everyone would rather have a WCC championship title than just the laurel highlands
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.......Vince Lombardi
CCKICKER23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CCKICKER23 »

Really? Personally I'd rather win something that matters like a conference championship for instance rather than an invitational that dosent really count. Invites are invites. Conference championships go on the wall. And I also believe that CC was down about 30 points with only 4 events left. I commend them for their hardwork and dedication when the going went tough and pulled through with a victory. They didnt win because they got lucky. They won because the little men stepped up and got the 5th and 6th places that got them the little points that added up. Bedford has stars don't get me wrong and they should win D5 but CC has the depth and tradition that keeps them going when bad things happen. Congrats to CC for back to back titles and two undefeated seasons in a row. :D
play maker
Freshman
Freshman

Post by play maker »

I agree..they did get points where they weren't supposed to and thets good for them...but are you kidding me LHAC had what, maybe 13 teams there, WCC they were competing against FOURTY-SIX other AA schools...its the second biggest track invitational in PA...WCC's definitely matters more than a conference title hands down
Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.......Vince Lombardi
lakersfan24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lakersfan24 »

Personally I'd rather have the title that means "We beat McCort, FH, Richland, Westmont, etc." than the one that says "We beat a bunch of schools that I don't even know the location of".. the bragging rights for #1 are much greater in the area..