West-Pac Track

PIAA- Track and Field
St. Lewis28
Freshman
Freshman

West-Pac Track

Post by St. Lewis28 »

To me it seems as if it will be another repeat of berlin and windber going head-to-head for the west-pac title. It's very obvious that both of these teams have been the most well balanced teams in the area with a balance of older and younger talent on the running relays, and jumping will be just as good with two great returning jumpers on the boys side.
level7hunter
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: West-Pac Track

Post by level7hunter »

everyones thinking it im saying it westpac=garbage
St. Lewis28
Freshman
Freshman

Post by St. Lewis28 »

west-pac has many good teams... im pretty sure that windber was able to have their way with teams outside of the west pac.
level7hunter
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by level7hunter »

oh god windber who else do you have oh wait nothing the west pac is garbage I'll give it to you you guys in d-5 have some good runners but that doesn't compare to d-6 in anyway whatsoever.
usatf oldguy
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by usatf oldguy »

Level 7 I can tell you one thing, the last couple of years district 6 hasn't kept up with district 5. District 6 is twice the size of district 5 so don't get to full of yourself! This year district 5 will be down as compared with the last couple years,but there ain't no shame in district 5 track and field!
St. Lewis28
Freshman
Freshman

Post by St. Lewis28 »

It'll be another good running year for Windber with all four of their main 4x100 runners back and their solid distance runners. With a new coaching staff this year i think they'll be up for another great year.
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by roadrunner13 »

windber can deffinetly take out teams outside of westpac, i run for windber and i kno for a fact we can. we have 2 possible state title contendors on the boys side and 2 girls who can place at states..were well rounded..i bet if we were in lhac we could place in top 3, i agree west=pac is **** tho, we have no real competition now that berlins sr's graduated..westpac conference meet is gonna be just another meet to us
tuffnuts
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by tuffnuts »

Shade doesn't have many track people, but the ones they had individually and relays always were right there with windber. Mark oship always has strong relay teams and wilt use to beat all windber and berlin kids easy in any race. Shade just didn't have enough kids out, or they would beat both windber and berlin. These schools are huge and should move up into d-6 in all sports so they have a full team to compete against to see how good you really are.
playoffs09
Freshman
Freshman

Post by playoffs09 »

tuffnuts wrote:Shade doesn't have many track people, but the ones they had individually and relays always were right there with windber. Mark oship always has strong relay teams and wilt use to beat all windber and berlin kids easy in any race. Shade just didn't have enough kids out, or they would beat both windber and berlin. These schools are huge and should move up into d-6 in all sports so they have a full team to compete against to see how good you really are.
Andy are you serious? berlin move up to D6? Why dont you get your boy out to run track and then brag him up on here like you do for basketball/football. im sure shade will dominate everyone if he comes out
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Berlin to d6. Thats ridiculous. Just because they have good coaches that can develop talent doesn't mean you have to hate on em.