West-Pac Track

PIAA- Track and Field
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: West-Pac Track

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Yeah forgot about that. A great day for the boys. Alex Will also high jumped 6'.
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by roadrunner13 »

kudos to your boys lol
Rambler32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Rambler32 »

No worries. I'm fairly sure we have better vaulters.
playoffs09
Freshman
Freshman

Post by playoffs09 »

What happend to Windber down at Ridge? I mean Windber isnt that bad. Where were Burkett and Solar? Were some of the better Windber kids taking a break to prepare for berlin tomorrow or something? I know Roddy was still running so that doesnt seem to be the case.
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by roadrunner13 »

playoffs09 wrote:What happend to Windber down at Ridge? I mean Windber isnt that bad. Where were Burkett and Solar? Were some of the better Windber kids taking a break to prepare for berlin tomorrow or something? I know Roddy was still running so that doesnt seem to be the case.
Burkett was late for school and the principal wouldnt let him run at all...and soler pulled his hip-flexer...and weaver is on vacation, lol, so yea roddy was the only one there really, soler & weaver wont be back til the west-pac relays...which sucks but awe well.
sprinter05
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sprinter05 »

I dont believe that Windber can beat Berlin without Soler and Weaver. 400m is Berlin's weak spot and without Weaver to take the 5 points i dont believe they can win. who knows though.
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Will running a 15.3 in the 110 hurdles? Wow.....impressive.
windbersoccerstinks
Freshman
Freshman

Post by windbersoccerstinks »

good meet yesterday, Windber boys were quite beat up, and lost to a strong berlin team, Next week weaver is back, and hopefully Burkett and soler will be okay for the relays. It will be very close for Westpac relays and the westpac championship between Berlin and Windber. Can't wait to see the match ups when both teams are at full strength
sprinter05
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sprinter05 »

I honestly can't see Windber taking down Berlin at the westpac champioships. I understand that both Soler and Weaver were not there from Windber, but theres something no one knows about Berlin's team that no oneo knows about. Isaac Will from Berlin has been out all year after getting knee surgery and last season he was running in 53's in the 400 and 2:10's in 800. Two very weak sopts for the Berlin team. He can also help gain some points by jumping into the 4x4 and 4x8. He is hoping to get cleared before the championships so he can compete for his team and probably make districts in the 4 and the 8. Also, I'm not bashing on anyone but i dont believe Soler would have made much difference in this meet. He would not have made a difference in the 110m hurdles and if he did then he would have only beat his teammate. He could have taken 3 points in the 100m and 1 point (3rd place) in the 200 because i do not believe he could have beat will or sayler as will took second with a 24.1 with no conditioning and no experiance in the event at all. He might have gotten a third in the 300m hurdles but it would have made no difference. Berlin has to many althetes that will place high in districts for anyone to compete be able to compete with them. They can probably take 7 events at the champioships without out much trouble and with other lower places i dont believe they will be beaten.
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by roadrunner13 »

i beg to differ my friend BUT i guess we will have to wait and see for ourselves. it should be exciting for sure