West-Pac Track

PIAA- Track and Field
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: West-Pac Track

Post by roadrunner13 »

its gonna be one hell of a meet. tight between windber and berlin. i wish both teams the best of luck
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trackkid »

I agree. it's gonna be more about their 2nd runners in each event because what Berlin doesn't win windber will and vice versea. the throwing events will prolly be won by portage or some one that doesn't have lots of depth else where
Rambler32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Rambler32 »

Looking forward to the relays. Windber threw in a replacement at West Central and the kid ran a 11.2 split. Not bad for never running a relay. The overall time was terrible tho with a second leg running a 12.6 split.
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trackkid »

was a very close meet at westpac with Berlin edging out windber by 3.5 points. any thoughts?
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Great season in the Westpac for Berlin going undefeated. They have a good chance at repeating again next year.
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by roadrunner13 »

berlin delivered very well with the depth so congrats to them. such a shame to lose by 3 points but what can you do..congrats on undefeated season thats somethin to be proud of. goodluck for next year. see you all at districts
Rambler32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Rambler32 »

A few slip ups and maybe without them Windber may have won..but still it was a great meet and congrats to the Berlin boys 4x100 relay for breaking the school record. good luck at districts.
VAD1
Junior
Junior

Post by VAD1 »

how bout you suck my ****? his grades went down cuz he still hasnt came back from his dad dying you son of a ****! you wanna talk **** on here? ill find out who you are ****. you just wait. just cuz we all kick everyones ****'s at everything everyone hates us. you pathetic peice of **** go **** yourself. ill make you take back your words
Hah, nice try. You weigh 125 pounds hard azz. By the way, you don't and didn't kick everyone's butts in everything. You're not the relay champs, conference champs or dual meet champs and you won't win districts either. You won absolutely nothing in the westpac this year. You have to actually win things in order to say what you did above. I don't hate Windber, just punks like you who think you're the best but can't back it up. Work harder thug. Spend less time on here and more time on the track. By the way, still waiting to take back my words.
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Haha thats hilarious, but true. Talk talk talk ALL season long and didn't win anything.
roadrunner13
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by roadrunner13 »

hahahahaha