Northern's girls

PIAA- Track and Field
NbSoccer01
Senior
Senior

Post by NbSoccer01 »

Ok fine so they both are a lot of running thats about it and i think the shot put would slow ya down a little while playing.
Spare the fenders, save the trees, give the sober friend the keys.
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

Soccer practices aren't NEARLY as bad as our track practices.. they are just plain Hell. literally. Are the Bedford girls the only team who seriously dreads the upcoming of track season and preseason??? Like reallyyyy extremelyyy dread it???
brlnsoccerchick19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by brlnsoccerchick19 »

We never really dreaded our season, but this year is going to be one kick in the behind. We're getting two of Somerset's coaches from two years ago and with all their experience and expertise, we're gonna be practicing three times as hard this year.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

bedford boys track is the only sport that the participants look forward to practicing :lol:
STRAIGHT
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

Yeah, because all they do is run for like 10 minutes and they are done for the rest of the day. grrr

The thing is, they work hard, but the coaches don't kill their legs, something that our coaches need to learn. The coaches also stal around when doing the workouts instead of getting it done quickly like the boys. I hate that!
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

what can i say? CREPS IS THE MAN, i dont even go to the practices and i still think hes the man. hes the best coach ive ever had the privalege of keeping stats for :lol:
STRAIGHT
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

I know. Last year at States they were sooo much fun. I didn't know they had that kind of side to them. lol.. Even Mrs. Boone, Goo, and Coach Hamilton were a lot fun to be around.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

creps and lightner are always fun to be around (except when somersets involved :lol:) but they always make fun of the girls, and just about everyone else for that matter haha :lol:
STRAIGHT
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

Wow, I'll never forget that time Mr. Creps got into it with the Somerset coach.. I've never seen him that mad- not even in chemistry class!!!
Soccergrrl
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Soccergrrl »

I never knew hate until I went through the contioning for track season with Tina Detterline...being a distance girl, I never stopped running and for 2 weeks at school I couldn't walk up or down the ramps, but at the meeting we have about 25-30 girls comming out. Should be interesting.