Indoor

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Anyone making noise?
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Indoor

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Saw that Altoona's Endress went 4:20 (1600m) and 1:55 (800m) at PSU last weekend.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
usatf oldguy
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by usatf oldguy »

Endress should have a good season as long as he stays out of trouble.Those are nice numbers this time of year.Should be interesting to see if altoona can reload.
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Nadolsky and Gehret (Altoona Area HS alums) doing well for PSU...

They teamed with 2 others to run 3:09 for the 4x4 relay last weekend, the 7th best time in NCAA D1 thus far. usually the top 12 relays go to NCAA indoors...If they can improve their time a second or so at a last chamce meet later this month, they could go.

Gehret has run 21.29 for 200m which placed him #33 in the country and Nadolsky has run 48.01 which puts him at #56 at 400m. I have to believe that Gehret will run a fast open 400m soon.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
usatf oldguy
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by usatf oldguy »

I heard gehret got 4th at NCAA championships in the 400.I also heard the relay(1600) was 7th with nadolsky and gehret as two of the legs.Good to see locals succeeding at the national level!