New Season

PIAA- Track and Field
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Re: New Season

Post by trackkid »

ive seen restivo run before. he isnt that good. he might run like 10:20 but there is no way that he'll get under 10 this year. maybe next year if he trains alll year round.
i like the kid so i hope he does well but i think youre putting him on a pedestal he doesnt yet deserve
thuglife
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by thuglife »

he ran in winter track meets at a 10:08 and he does alot better outdoors so he should crack the 9's within the first couple meets
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trackkid »

if you say so. i havent heard anything about indoor reallly.
anybody else from richland gonna make noise?
i hear they have a pretty goood 400m runner in nick popo but he hurt his back in soccer season
pitpens8771
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pitpens8771 »

Chad KIng from McCort, he was dominate last year, and hopefully will be even better this year.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Pattons' best times last year were 48.3 in the 400, 22.11 in the 200, and 11.09 in the 100, don't know how Emigh is doing with his knee, his 100 and 200 were comparable, and probably have a frosh in there too that may be posting some nice times, those guys with Franco were sub 45 in the 4x100 relay, not sure what else we have back, I know some of their better field guys graduated.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
thuglife
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by thuglife »

popo is out for two more weeks and chris speicher man will light up the sprints
TJ42
Freshman
Freshman

Post by TJ42 »

what events is kephart doing?
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bbsocceralumni »

thuglife wrote:popo is out for two more weeks and chris speicher man will light up the sprints
Speicher won't be lights out in the sprints. He can only run 11.7's.
Blueandwhitelion
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Blueandwhitelion »

thuglife wrote:district 6 3200 is locked up 9 minute 56 second andrew restivo should not lose a race until he gets to states
I wouldn,t put to much money on that one. Woodrow from MC and Ofman from United have run that time. Woodrow was almost 30 seconds under that time last year. There is a kid Wilkinson that is running unattached at the Igloo meet that run a 9:33 last week in the cold and rain.
Blueandwhitelion
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Blueandwhitelion »

There are quite a few kids to watch out for this year in D6. Moreau form United in the shot he should be over 50' soon. Smith from Homer and Sombronski and Reed from United in the long jump along with last years D6 champ Gallaher from FH. Piccirillo (Homer) in any event she enters. That girl can flat out run and is a joy to watch. Ofman (United) and Woodrow (MC) in the mile and 2 mile should finish 1-2 in D6. Last but not least Debella from PM in the disc 147' at the first meet nice throw!