results

PIAA- Track and Field
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

results

Post by trackkid »

i know its a bit early but has anyone heard anything about scrimmages or any results yet?
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: results

Post by bbsocceralumni »

I know Sayler ran a 11 flat in Somerset yesterday. Will looks good. Berlin heads up to Baldwin Saturday against a pretty good field.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

I know there were some meets 2day, and we got a tri-meet 2morrow, we'll get some early times soon...igloo is a comin'
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trackkid »

berlin beat up on rockwood tuesday. nothing special time wise though. sayler is already down in the low 11s for the 100m. thats about it.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Tyrone was shaky at best in their opener. Emigh isn't in the write-up so I'm assuming he didn't participate. Patton was limited ...won the 400 but did enough to win, didn't push. Frosh Oliver won the 100 in low 11's, alot of names missing, need to check to see if there are injuries or just holding back with the weather.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trackkid »

i saw patton didnt run at all today at the bedford invitational, but was seen walking around.
berlin come home with the team trophy and 6 wins as a team. sayler had 3 alex will won the 110h isaac will won the 400m and drew romesburg won pole vault.
bbsocceralumni
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bbsocceralumni »

Yeah pretty impressive for the Berlin Boy's squad. They don't have many kids out this year. They stay healthy they should win D5 this year for the 1st time.
trackkid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by trackkid »

i noticed in the daily american today that Gallaher won 5 events vs somerset last night. since when can you run in 5 events? or does he have a brother that im not aware of?
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

It is his cousin chris who was a good football and wrestling player! he is out for track also!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Chris G. went out for track because he could participate in a spring sport with his legs, since he'd broken his wrist / arm twice in wrestling. I believe he runs the 200 and one of the relay legs.
It ain't over until it's over.