Girl's Track

PIAA- Track and Field
BDFRDS#1BiggestFAN
Freshman
Freshman

Post by BDFRDS#1BiggestFAN »

Well i know both katie and i have been talkin to the girls track coach and he said he would let us do both, but only want to jump so it be alright!
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

That's good.. The thing is, they will say anything to get you to come out. He wil let you do both, but the thing is that it will probably be really diffacult to do both because I know Gert was going to try to do that and Mrs. Boone explained to her what problems she would run into, so she decided to back out. I wish I could only jump. If you are good at running I guarantee you they will make you run. In the end, they don't care what you think, and they will tell you to your face too. Trust me, I would know. haha

It's a cult!!!!! :evil:
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

thats why i only do stats for the boys track team....girls track IS a cult! especially in bedford, i know the boys team is alot more enjoyable than the girls, dont have certain "incidents" at practices and NO LADYBUGS! i got a PR girls, gimme a lady bug!! :lol: na im jk, i like the bedford girls track, tho their managers could use alot of work...3 of them plus a coach always having to help is just a shame, and i feel really bad for mr. coach creps next year when his statman extrodinaire will not be returning...sad times for bedford track :sad:
STRAIGHT
Quick13Lefty
Senior
Senior

Post by Quick13Lefty »

I'm sure you will find that trying to run track and play softball at the same time won't be easy, or even fathomable. Even if you only intend on participating in one event. The practices, meets, and games always conflict.
Last edited by Quick13Lefty on January 18th, 2004, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quick13Lefty
Senior
Senior

Post by Quick13Lefty »

BDFRDS#1BiggestFAN wrote:I heard a lot of girls from the track team are coming out for softball this year does anyone know anything bout that for sure? I also hear that katie henderson and chelsi wise might be coming out for track and also playin softball...whats people think bout that?

--she asks about herself--

why didn't you just say "hey im going out for softball everybody talk about me so i can feel like i'm important"
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

lets talk about dan patterson, so that i can feel important :lol:
STRAIGHT
paflyboy202
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by paflyboy202 »

Hey for track you cant leave out the throwers. I heard that erin decker from bedford can throw a shot like 40 ft
Flying isnt dangerous........Crashing is whats dangerous!!!
Gunner18:"it takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one"
United States Marine Corps
Semper Fi!!
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

40 ft...thats farther than u flyboy!
STRAIGHT
BDFRDS#1BiggestFAN
Freshman
Freshman

Post by BDFRDS#1BiggestFAN »

Lol... good one...No see we have talked and talked to the coaches both katie and i and he told us that we could do both but thats up to our softball coach, and we would only do county meets or something like that! are u jealous or something their quick13lefty?

Who cares!! im just tellin ya what the track coach said! :P
paflyboy202
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by paflyboy202 »

I think that gunner18 should shut up and try to do track instead of sitting on his A$$ writing numbers big whoop-de-doo
Flying isnt dangerous........Crashing is whats dangerous!!!
Gunner18:"it takes a college degree to fly a plane, but only a high school diploma to fix one"
United States Marine Corps
Semper Fi!!