Scholarship tidbits...PLEASE READ...everybody!!!!

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Scholarship tidbits...PLEASE READ...everybody!!!!

Post by Coach »

Folks... I'm really hoping to get a few more last minute donations. I have received several applications from some really great local athletes this year, and I would love to get that person at least $500. Please think about donating to this great cause!

Next, I want to be able to get together with a few people and vote for a winner in the coming days. Would anybody be interested in getting together an evening coming up to eat at Hoss's in Bedford and vote. I'm thinking about the 29th. In past years, we had up 8 or 9 people attend and it was really nice. Last year, there were 3 of us. I'm really looking at the 29th at around 5:30-6:30 for a start time. Would any of you want to join me? All I ask is that voters are out of high school.

Honestly, the group of young men and women who have applied this year is great. I'll really need help picking the winner and want a good poll of people voting.
aves4464
Freshman
Freshman

Post by aves4464 »

still to late to apply?
"The Best and Fastest Way To Master A Sport Is To Watch And Imitate a Champion"
brlnsoccerchick19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by brlnsoccerchick19 »

Coach -
Just out of curiosity, did you pick the winner yet? If not, when are you going to hold the meeting? I'm gonna be home this weekend and would be available for a little bit early Saturday afternoon if you need me!
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Re: Scholarship tidbits...PLEASE READ...everybody!!!!

Post by Coach »

You know what... I didn't get to meet this week yet with anyone, but maybe a Saturday early afternoon type of thing would be good. As of now, it looks like that will work and I'd really like it if you could be there. Please email me at [email protected] with your phone number so i can call you Friday or Saturday morning.

Also, we had one more donation of $20 this week too!