Continue on Lady Tigers!

Ladies of the Diamond
CoachK
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Continue on Lady Tigers!

Post by CoachK »

FM Lady Tigers will begin this spring softball season with yet another change. The girls will be under the direction of new coaches. I will certainly miss you girls. In fact I already do. You girls will have another good season this year, as you have some good talent back again this year. I wish you girls the best of luck. Remember what you were taught over the last 3 years. Remember that pitching and defense wins championships. Resa, Corrine, Paige, Brooke, Melanie, Aimee, Katie, Alex, Heather, Haley. I will never forget you. I wish you all the best. P.S. hint!!! remember to lay off of Brooke over's riser at the letters!!! It's a ball!!! Good luck!

Coach Knepper
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
cheer_wf
Freshman
Freshman

Post by cheer_wf »

Thanks coach this is heather in case you didnt kno the new season starts tomarrow and im so excited for it! Well miss you so much its different when you change anything on a team even its coaches because some things are different to different people well the best off luck in your world hope to talk to you soon!
Lady Tigers SB
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Continue on Lady Tigers!

Post by Lady Tigers SB »

What does everybody think of the new coaches?
softball52
Freshman
Freshman

Post by softball52 »

best of luck lady tigers
pennstatefootballfan
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Continue on Lady Tigers!

Post by pennstatefootballfan »

i think the new coaches are doing an awesome job with the program!
{{ jr.firefighter }}
{{There's tears and there's fears and there's losses and crosses to bear...And sometimes the best we can do is just to whisper a prayer...There's so much to live for and so much to love...In this beautiful world}}