Playoffs for D6 "A"

Goooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll
eaglehockeyx70
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Playoffs for D6 "A"

Post by eaglehockeyx70 »

You mentioned that McCort has a very strong coaching staff. I was just curious who this may consist of, and what you really know about them. I know alot about many of the other coaches in the area, but would like to know more about them. They did seem to turn the team around big time as the year went on, so they must know a little bit about what they are doing. The Richland McCort game should indeed me a good one, Im looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Im guessing the kid talking up heights isnt going to have much to say anymore being that they lost already. Sorry bout that loss, but I told you it was going to happen they just didnt have it. Good luck in the next few years.
sportsfever145
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sportsfever145 »

Quick question.no football is playing at Mansion Park.will there be any soccer games going on??boys or girls for saturday night???
goalieman007
Freshman
Freshman

Post by goalieman007 »

Mccorts coaching staff is acctualy very strong, they have Paul Seitz for head coach who knows alot about the game being that he played in his younger days and at the collegiate level, at assistant they have Nick Masciotra, who knows and understands how the game of soccer should be played, and Mike Stayrook who also knows alot about the game, Mike Stayrook is acctually a graduate of Richland and with the rams made it to the state semi finals, so as u can see they have alot of knowledge at the coaching postion.

But about lastnites game in richland i was in attendence and the Rams came out extremely strong and ready to go, they just seemed as is they wamted it more. The first goal was scored by dylan horne a brilliant volley from an impossible angle, then within the next 5-6 mins the Rams Nick Popovanak put another one away, after being down 2-0 Mccort seemed to crumble in the defensive area and really couldnt stay with Richland. Then later in the second half once again Darin Gipe from Richland put one away. I like richland and the way they play, they sort of have a cool calm swagger to them and dont get worked up about much stuff that goes on out on the pitch, they are focused on one thing and that is to win the game.

As for tomorrows final at hollidaysburg Richland will be playing against Penns Valley, although i dont no how well Valley plays i think im going to have to go with Richland in this match winning 3-1 and advancing on into the state playoffs. if you are looking for a good game i suggest to be in hollidaysburg tomorrow, i believe kickoff is scheduled for 5:30 on hollidasyburgs turf feild, goodluck to all the remaining teams around the area that are still in playoffs.
eaglehockeyx70
Freshman
Freshman

Post by eaglehockeyx70 »

Thanks alot. They do sound like they are very good, I know two of the three and they are really really good. They should have a good couple years if they can stay together.

Well Richland loses to Penns Valley 1-0 in overtime. Congratulations to Penns Valley on not only winning District 6 but also at beating a very good team. As for Richland im sure they will have all kinds of excuses but the fact is they lost. Is it true that both teams will still get to move on to state play???