Gaddafi needs to step down

Discuss all political matters here!
KobeBallsLikeSwoosh
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Gaddafi needs to step down

Post by KobeBallsLikeSwoosh »

This Libyan president needs to go away so the price price of gas can go back down!
Last edited by KobeBallsLikeSwoosh on September 20th, 2011, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Gaddafi needs to step down

Post by southpaw »

Libya has very little to do with gas prices. Supply for demand is on a razor sharp margin. The commodity speculators are using the Middle east turmoil as an excuse to run up the price of crude oil. In addition the dollar not being worth much doesn't help the price either.
Last edited by southpaw on September 20th, 2011, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm your huckleberry"
Crimsoncrush67
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Crimsoncrush67 »

I don't know how much I agree with that. One factor to oil prices is the fear from the Royal Kingdom of Saud that they will get spill over revolution and be ousted from the throne. so I do agree about the speculators driving prices, in addition to the royal family making sure the US is still in their pocket if spill over and revolution happen.
Last edited by Crimsoncrush67 on September 20th, 2011, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

What are we doing in Libya? Do we have coherent foreign policy? Didn't Barry and JoJo Biden chastize and threaten to impeach Bush if he didn't get Congressional approval for the Iraq/Afghan wars? Did Barry get approval for the Libyan missle strikes? Can Barry really be this bad and out of touch with reality? Where are the Barry supporters that were touting this messiah 2 years ago? OAR where are you?
"I'm your huckleberry"