If you use BleacherCoaches from a mobile phone READ THIS!

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
WakeXtreme
Website Founder
Website Founder

If you use BleacherCoaches from a mobile phone READ THIS!

Post by WakeXtreme »

Today we began working to make our site more user friendly for people who access BleacherCoaches from their mobile phone, iPad, etc. When you visit the site on your mobile device it will let you know that our site works on TapATalk which is an App that is available on your iPhone or Android device. The only downside is that is costs 2.99. That money does not go to us, that is just what is costs to get this app. We highly recommend the app if you are a frequent user. We tried it this morning and it works great.

If you choose to get this app, you open the app and search for BleacherCoaches. From there our site will come up. You can login and the app loads our site in a version that is perfect for a mobile device. Reading and posting on your phone becomes much, much nicer and easier.

Again, the app is called TapATalk. If you try it out, please post any feedback you have.

Thanks!!
bleacherbum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: If you use BleacherCoaches from a mobile phone READ THIS

Post by bleacherbum »

Just downloaded app seems very user friendly. I need to use it for a few days and find my way around. Thanks for the continuing upgrades.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Re: If you use BleacherCoaches from a mobile phone READ THIS

Post by Coach »

I used the app tonight to update from the NB vs Hyndman wrestling match. It was awesome. It made posting similar to updating Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for setting us up with that app Wake. It was much better than using the browser on the phone. If you post/read this site a decent amount from your phone, this is a must have.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches