Check out our new forum- Trading Post

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Check out our new forum- Trading Post

Post by Coach »

I remember in years past that users on other sites have sold/traded PIAA wrestling and basketball tickets. I wanted to make this forum because of stuff like this. I also know I have had Penn State tickets that I have wanted to unload the day before the game making it too late to mail them.

At the Ken Lantzy game, kids loved exchanging helmet decals.

I have a friend that has nearly every D1 football helmet (full size too!) and has traded with others before.

I know a lot of kids at schools like wearing shirts from other schools. Back in the day, I had a sweet Westmont shirt that I wish was still in my rotation...maybe this will provide a place for people who like that kind of thing.

Maybe people can get rid of cleats, track shoes, etc on here.

We are not responsible for any trades that don't work out. This is sort of like a BleacherCoaches version of Craigslist...
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
WrestlingFan32
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Check out our new forum- Trading Post

Post by WrestlingFan32 »

LOVE THE IDEA. especially for moms who have kids in the sports this will help!
The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.
Lil' dilly
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Lil' dilly »

if anyone has a wrestling shirt that they dont wear anymore, i would love to have one
sunshine
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by sunshine »

If anyone has a used left handed baseball glove, could you let me know. Bought a glove that son wont be playing that position.
hjgluy
Freshman
Freshman

Post by hjgluy »

If anyone has a used left handed baseball glove, could you let me know. Bought a glove that son wont be playing that position.