Heritage Conference love!

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Heritage Conference love!

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

knowitall wrote:I never said you did. Alumni are as bad or worse than parents.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
Birda
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by Birda »

LHAC is funny. I don't even know what to consider it. A 2A conference with a sad Johnstown and three Bishops that should be playing AA anyway. You cant say the Heritage would be worse because they don't have the opportunity to play the bigger schools. Which isn't saying much when you can beat bottom feeders like Westmont, Penn Cam and Cam Heights and lots of free points from Johnstown.
NeverQuit
Freshman
Freshman

Post by NeverQuit »

Lets put it to rest. I'm a Heritage guy, but let's get real. Yes, HC put a beating on two of the better LHAC teams, but the Heritage is nowhere near the LHAC. Most LHAC lower tier teams, could beat top tier Heritage schools. It sucks to say, but it's the reality. Our lower teams couldn't compete on a weekly basis with BC, BG, or even PC and CH for that matter. It sucks to admit, but our conference just isn't what it used to be, but props to PM and HC for even giving us the opportunity to argue our relevance.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

NeverQuit wrote:Lets put it to rest. I'm a Heritage guy, but let's get real. Yes, HC put a beating on two of the better LHAC teams, but the Heritage is nowhere near the LHAC. Most LHAC lower tier teams, could beat top tier Heritage schools. It sucks to say, but it's the reality. Our lower teams couldn't compete on a weekly basis with BC, BG, or even PC and CH for that matter. It sucks to admit, but our conference just isn't what it used to be, but props to PM and HC for even giving us the opportunity to argue our relevance.

I agree but I think it's do to the sizes of the schools involved. Look at the numbers. Except for MC and LV we are a SMALL school conference. I would love to see a 6 tier system like some states. At least for playoffs.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Six? Why not eight, ten or even twelve? Championships for everyone!

1/4A 1/2A A A1/2 AA AA1/2 AAA AAA1/2 AAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA

Ridiculous.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

LVBigfoot wrote:Hey know it all, don't cry about it. It is what it is. The heritage won district six. And at least the little Richard schools teach proper spelling, go back to parochial and learn how.
Hopefully LVBigfoot will consult with BlueandWhitefan about the poor grammar used in his signature statement.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

knowitall wrote:
LVBigfoot wrote:Hey know it all, don't cry about it. It is what it is. The heritage won district six. And at least the little Richard schools teach proper spelling, go back to parochial and learn how.
Hopefully LVBigfoot will consult with BlueandWhitefan about the poor grammar used in his signature statement.
Sorry that's how us red necks talk. It's More Better. =))
LVBigfoot
Junior
Junior

Post by LVBigfoot »

With a Screen Name like knowitall, why don't you give him a grammar lesson?
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

knowitall wrote:Six? Why not eight, ten or even twelve? Championships for everyone!

1/4A 1/2A A A1/2 AA AA1/2 AAA AAA1/2 AAAA AAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAAA

Ridiculous.
I agree 6 is too much. But when I started looking at school districts in A I can see the argument for 5 divisions. It seems like you either have a lot of kids or not very many in A. There really isn't Much middle ground
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Why not have the single A champ play the AAAA champ and the AA champ play the AAA champ with the winners playing New Years' Day at the Hive for the true state championship.