Juniata vs. Central: AAA Championship Thread

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Juniata vs. Central: AAA Championship Thread

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

I think the move to 6 classes has benefited d6 AAA and d10 AAA a lot. Was not impressed by beaver falls at all.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

At least we have BG, Central and LV to root for going forward. Go D6
Panthersfan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Panthersfan »

Is this game on tv?? If so what channel
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

goldeneagles12 have you lost your mind about beaver falls
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

From what i watched i wasnt impressed. Not saying they are not good just saying i could see Central beating them if they play from what i saw friday of beaver falls.
PaSportsGuy
Junior
Junior

Post by PaSportsGuy »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:From what i watched i wasnt impressed. Not saying they are not good just saying i could see Central beating them if they play from what i saw friday of beaver falls.
Beaver Falls beat a pretty good Aliquippa team, so not sure what made you unimpressed. I guarantee Central won't see the athletes Beaver Falls bring in D6.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

DavidSPumpkins wrote:Have followed the Indians closely. This years team is slightly below the caliber of last years having lost Chantz Swartz who rang up 40+ tds for last years offense. That being said I'd expect a stronger effort in this years game after playing poorly last year. Defense is very strong along the d line and there secondary is strong against vertical passing and limits big plays. They have been susceptible against physical backs at the second level, missing tackles and giving up big runs. Offensively less dynamic without Swartz but Hart is a very physical back. Strong vertical passing game with 4 year starter Clark for is very accurate. Two big targets, Lauver and younger Clark have outstanding hand and good catch radius. Protection has lacked at times for the qb who has limited mobility and passing game lacks variety. Beat only common oponnet huntingdon 21-7, defense smothered them. To score and stay competitive they may need some breakdowns from central d and some creativity. Overall you can expect a strong effort with key seniors Clark, hart, parson. What is there to look for on central aside from hoenstine and physical line play?  
Great first post, could have simply said, not a good team, will be blown out.   Game will be every bit as bad as last year.  Expect very little from Juniata.   I would say tonight was not a strong effort. 
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

How many times has any d6 team ever seen the athletes like the WPIAL teams have??
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

I was at the Central vs Aliquippa game last year...Central was about 4 minutes away from Hershey...they'll battle Beaver Falls tooth and nail...Hoenstine, Miller,Norris, Smith, #24 and company will be ready to go...don't count them out...
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Gotta beat a good Karns City team first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!