Conference Championship Weekend

Hardwood chatter
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Conference Championship Weekend

Post by ChrisKentRam »

Anyone watching the West Pac games tonight? Any updates post them here!
wpbc
Senior
Senior

Re: Conference Championship Weekend

Post by wpbc »

Didn't have a chance to post scores. But Shade vs Berlin was one of the best high school games I've seen in a long time. Both teams are poised to make a deep run. To bad both these squads can't win a title. Barring any upsets the D5 championship game should be a great one.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Will Bishop Guilfoyle still be shorthanded for tonight's game?
footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by footballfan1 »

I thought the Juniata Valley girls were playing Everett this evening for the ICC championship? Someone told me it was Bellwood vs Everett?
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

footballfan1 wrote:I thought the Juniata Valley girls were playing Everett this evening for the ICC championship? Someone told me it was Bellwood vs Everett?
It was originally thought that the tiebreaker was head to head point differential but it was later determined first tiebreaker is record vs common opponents. Bellwood beat Tyrone while JV lost to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

Who won?
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PortagePride »

Crimson's Ghost wrote: February 15th, 2020, 11:26 am Will Bishop Guilfoyle still be shorthanded for tonight's game?
BG still rolling with no Witherspoon although he was In attendance but not on the bench. Also the St. Joes transfer was still out as well but sitting on the bench. All sorts of speculation on what's going on over there with Witherspoon....maybe someone with some closer BG ties could chime on what's going on because It's been all pretty tight lipped.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Yea, Khoza isn't permitted to participate in the playoffs due to the transfer. Heard mono has kept him out of the last 4-5 games though.
SFB14
Senior
Senior

Post by SFB14 »

What I've heard is that Khoza does indeed have mono and that is the reason he hasn't played for the past week and a half or so (he would be out for the District and State playoffs anyhow). Tough break for him to miss the Altoona game and LHAC playoffs. As for Witherspoon, everything has been really secretive but I was told by a parent of one of the players on Saturday night that he would be back this week and would be playing in the playoffs. Don't have any idea what went on, whether it would be injury or otherwise, but I do know his absence was really big for them the past couple weeks.