Post by 12HankQB »

I miss sports...
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: BLM Floored

Post by say_oww »

So much hate... Sad to see that hate has blinded so many people that they constantly look to false equivalencies to deflect all blame. Reality is that all of these movements are being supported by the youth of this country. The youth of this world will outlast all of us. By the way, the youth don't care about sports anywhere near as much as all of us Boomers and Gen-Xers who have pushed sports down our kids throats since they were toddlers.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

No they care about Fortnite and Facebook. I was only saying I miss sports because I do miss our conversations instead of this nonsensical name calling. But to your point, just because a lot of youth support a movement, doesn't make them absolutely right in opinion. A lot of them engaged in the tide pod challenge. There's great young people out there as there are still great old, middle aged, or early adults. 90% or more of America is somewhere in the middle while we argue about the 10% outliers on the far left far right. I don't like either party, have agreed mostly slight left my life but the left has changed I'm now right of center. This doesn't make me racist because I would vote for a guy that myself and my family, my area has done well under. Again though, it's not all because of Trump there's Obama policies that still positively affect me today. What bothers me most is just this simple outrage culture, which has shown its head in theses posts as well. As Konjo stated you have to either be this or that. It's complete garbage and unhealthy. Either with us or against us. That's what's wrong and media driven. That's what's causing more divide. Sound bites and misquotes, but nobody reads the corrections.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

I think one of our biggest issues in society right now is generalizations.

Just because some boomers do something, it must mean all boomers do that thing.

Just because one protester does something, it must mean all protesters are doing that thing.

Just because one Republican does something, it must mean all Republican's support that.\

And so on.

Most all "groups" of people in this country are filled with really great people. Most all "groups" of people in this country have a few really bad people. When we stop associating the bad actions of the few bad people with the entire group of people, we as a society will learn to hate less and love more.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: I hate when you type what I say better than I can. The floor is yours.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Abpk you hit the nail on the head 100%. Same with hank there and honestly say_owww too.

Prophet I called you an idiot because you dont come out what any of your personal beliefs of what to do, only what others did that you did not like. I had taken one post here to put up my own thoughts and beliefs to a question hank asked you, you didnt even do that yourself. Its easy to put people and things down, and trump is an easy target, but the more important part is coming out with your own solutions because thats what actually matters
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

12HankQB wrote: July 29th, 2020, 10:01 am
theprophet wrote: July 29th, 2020, 9:51 am Why do you think we are in a debate? I’m not debating anyone I’m just making statements. What I see in Portland is protesters getting kidnapped by unmarked vans from personal in army gear patrolling the streets on America like this is Syria or Iran. You think it’s ok because you are a racist lol. You also fall into the the only voting block that 45 leads in, Uneducated White Guys. #Biden2020. Less then 100 days until this nightmare is over.
Well then it's obvious that you're racist based on your own comments. I was just reading back through all of your posts and yes, it's pretty clear that you're racist. I see now why you're pointing the finger at others. You hold such a hard opinion keeping attention off of yourself because of your own racism and bigotry. I'm assuming you're older than me so you should be more woke to your own ideologies and microaggressions.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Aghhhh like I said no need to debate Trump supporters everything is fake news or a hoax lol. Trump is the only truth teller in this fight.

Why do I have to give solutions, I’m not a politician hold your local or national politician to those standards. I’m a voter here to call ball and strikes. Biden2020, racist need not apply. The country is changing either get on board or get left behind
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

theprophet wrote: July 29th, 2020, 3:45 pm Aghhhh like I said no need to debate Trump supporters everything is fake news or a hoax lol. Trump is the only truth teller in this fight.

Why do I have to give solutions, I’m not a politician hold your local or national politician to those standards. I’m a voter here to call ball and strikes. Biden2020, racist need not apply. The country is changing either get on board or get left behind
You're right!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

theprophet wrote: July 29th, 2020, 3:45 pm Aghhhh like I said no need to debate Trump supporters everything is fake news or a hoax lol. Trump is the only truth teller in this fight.

Because if you dont have an opinion are solutions than what are you actually voting on? Voting against someone seems logical to most, but if you look deeper and see who you are voting for has no solutions for the problems you have then you arent helping at all.

You seem very much like Aaron Burr, sir.