A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Heritage Rankings

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

12HankQB wrote: August 28th, 2018, 8:27 am
EnzoLigoniere wrote:
12HankQB wrote:Just put Ligonier down and erase the rest of them. My boy Enzo says theys dah best.
Bro, crossover is going to be ugly this year.  Can't wait to see Shade passing attack. 
Bro, you're school is almost AAA. You're supposed to win...you are still in high school right? No way you've graduated and act like this.
Where is Hankie and the Aaa talk about Central
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 27th, 2023, 10:11 pm
EnzoLigoniere wrote: Bro, crossover is going to be ugly this year.  Can't wait to see Shade passing attack. 
Bro, you're school is almost AAA. You're supposed to win...you are still in high school right? No way you've graduated and act like this.
Shade had a co-op in 2018 and LV still had double the male enrollment than them. And no one was here bragging about Central and how badly they were going to win
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

CCDevil2012 wrote: October 27th, 2023, 11:00 pm
EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 27th, 2023, 10:11 pm
Shade had a co-op in 2018 and LV still had double the male enrollment than them. And no one was here bragging about Central and how badly they were going to win
I realized it's pointless to argue and again goes with my most recent post. CC hits it on the head.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

9 - 1 and not a peep from you all year. I guess when you realize how weak your schedule is you don't have much to talk about. Any predictions for the Ridge game?
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 10:58 am 9 - 1 and not a peep from you all year. I guess when you realize how weak your schedule is you don't have much to talk about. Any predictions for the Ridge game?
I don't post nearly as I used to being more involved with the program. Again, you make topics constantly and push the effort to bring dialogue to this website as it used to be, but then you rip into just attacking.

Typically, you're locked into your conference schedule. Berlin was able to play and win against WPIAL Laurel, comparable to LV's win against a 1-9 Springdale team.

No predictions, just excited to see if this group can get past CR for the first time in a long time. Especially after a nice Bedford win last year. We shall see.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Seems to me Berlin had been invited to LHAC but chose to play in the ICC. I remember the days of LV bullying the Heritage
ExRaided
Senior
Senior

Post by ExRaided »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 12:28 pm Seems to me Berlin had been invited to LHAC but chose to play in the ICC. I remember the days of LV bullying the Heritage
Seems to me virtually everyone was invited to LHAC. Wasn't it shaping up to be some 24 team mega conference? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here or if you're trying to make a point at all.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 12:28 pm Seems to me Berlin had been invited to LHAC but chose to play in the ICC. I remember the days of LV bullying the Heritage
This past cycle Berlin had 61 boys. This is 10th smallest in the state football. Co-ops increases that a lot for football, but it's more important to keep all sports in mind.

Code: Select all

http://www.piaa.org/assets/web/documents/Football_22_24.pdf
yawn
OldD6er
Freshman
Freshman

Post by OldD6er »

12HankQB wrote: November 2nd, 2023, 1:35 pm
This past cycle Berlin had 61 boys. This is 10th smallest in the state football. Co-ops increases that a lot for football, but it's more important to keep all sports in mind.

Code: Select all

http://www.piaa.org/assets/web/documents/Football_22_24.pdf
yawn
I have found out over the years that the best coaches typically are found at small schools like Berlin. Thats not always the case but a lot of times it is. Those small school coaches a lot of times deal with poor facilities, low numbers, and a lack of commitment from kids, etc. They have to be very creative in their approaches to coaching. A .500 season at a school like that may be one of the best coaching jobs in the state while a bigger school with multiple D1 kids might win a state title but the job the coach did was nowhere near as good.