In Time for Tomorrow’s Car Ride: Special FH Football Podcast Episode

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TheAncientEnemy2000
Freshman
Freshman

In Time for Tomorrow’s Car Ride: Special FH Football Podcast Episode

Post by TheAncientEnemy2000 »

We have something very, very special to report for Ranger Fans, Ranger Football Alums, and anyone who loves local high school football!

Tomorrow at 4 pm EST, just in time for the long ride to and from Bald Eagle Area to see the Rangers in playoff action, we will be dropping a special FH Football podcast episode for the ages!

This is the culmination of MONTHS of work of research, compiling, planning, and especially editing! I will post the link tomorrow but you can find the show anywhere podcasts are found: Google, Apple, YouTube, anywhere, under “The Podski with John Baker”.

You will not want to miss this. If you are a Ranger fan, former player, parent, friend, or especially a fan of local high school football, this is for you!
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: In Time for Tomorrow’s Car Ride: Special FH Football Podcast Episode

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

I hope you will name each player and what they are doing post graduation as you have been so diligently researching. Can't wait
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

FYI dept.: I'm staying home and watching the game on YouTube, just type in Forest Hills vs Bald Eagle Area football playoff, and it will take you right there. But I'll check out the podcast anyway, LOL.
It ain't over until it's over.
TheAncientEnemy2000
Freshman
Freshman

The future is indeed built upon the past!

The Sidman Spectacle is here! We are “LIVE from GH Miller Memorial Field”, just in time for the long car ride to and from Bald Eagle Area to see the Rangers in 2023 playoff action!

A very, very special second episode of The Toof and Nail Show! In this high school football game for the ages, The Forest Hills All-Stars take on The Bad Guys: an All-Star roster of players and coaches, Forest Hills’ greatest football villains! Local legends on both sides, coming together to battle it out in this very special event.

The Sidman Spectacle is sure to be a real slobberknocker! In the shadow of local giants like Morris’ Tavern, The Ranger, and Palyocsik True-Value Hardware, downtown Sidman will be ablaze with firepower from both of these incredible rosters!

Join “The Toast of the Coast” Justin Andretti, the immortal Teddy Mongoose, and South-Central Pennsylvania’s #1 podcast swami John Baker as the Three Man Band is together once more, doing play by play from both the pressbox as well as field level here from the hallowed gridiron of GH Miller!

Grab a Sheetz coffee, a couple hotdogs for the road, and lock in, because this episode is full of intrigue, tales of local football heroes, commercials, movie trailers, the whole nine yards and then some!

And… You might even catch some audio commentary from longtime local favorites during the action!

SPOTIFY
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3P1FYD ... 4d72c41d5

It is posted now on Apple Pods, Google, anywhere you get podcasts.

YouTube is the last one to post, so I will put the link here when it is up.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Manfred wrote: November 10th, 2023, 2:28 pm FYI dept.: I'm staying home and watching the game on YouTube, just type in Forest Hills vs Bald Eagle Area football playoff, and it will take you right there. But I'll check out the podcast anyway, LOL.
Might want to mute it if it's the BEA guys stream. The announcers are pretty annoying.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Goldeneagles12 wrote: November 10th, 2023, 4:17 pm
Manfred wrote: November 10th, 2023, 2:28 pm FYI dept.: I'm staying home and watching the game on YouTube, just type in Forest Hills vs Bald Eagle Area football playoff, and it will take you right there. But I'll check out the podcast anyway, LOL.
Might want to mute it if it's the BEA guys stream. The announcers are pretty annoying.
I couldn’t agree more! If they would not complain about the officials or calls/lack of calls every play it would be leaps better.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Amusing as hell. WTH do you smoke, TAE? Seriously it was a unique endeavor on your part, kudos for working all those players into your lineups, and your imagination for the completed effort. Was that a certain FH female Art teacher in the background, basically calling the game from across the booth? Where can I get the musical soundtrack?
It ain't over until it's over.
TheAncientEnemy2000
Freshman
Freshman

Thanks, bruddah. Was a lot of fun! There may have been a few liberties taken with musical permissions.