CT Track

PIAA- Track and Field
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

I think both Richland and Westmont have crappy tracks. I'm suprised though, seeing that both schools are pretty much rich.
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

Both tracks are like falling apart, and they both have lots of uneven areas. I'll never forget running the backstretch at Richland, they are like freaking pot holes.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

both tracks just got resurfaced/rebuilt so they should be in good shape for this season. i hate westys track because its more of a circle than an oval, and the back stretch is behind the bleachers so all kinds of cheating could go on there. its near impossible to get ur steps rite on that track as well. what bothered me most was 2 years ago they came to bedford and did nothing but complain about our track (our old crap track) and then we go up there and the first lane was almost solid pavement! at least ours was track the whole way down, all be it hard track, it was softer than asphalt
STRAIGHT
JDB12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by JDB12 »

Yeah, I hate how their track goes behing their bleachers. Their stadium is set up all wrong, in my opinion.
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

richest school district and one of the best athletic programs in district 5 or 6 and they have the worst athletic complexes
STRAIGHT
CTtrackster
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CTtrackster »

any way you look at it, it still beats our lack of a track. We cant even go up to the field anymore, theres junk all over the place, trees down, we dont have bleachers anymore, no lights. nothing, there really getting going on the new stadium
Argg, Pirates.

abee

[marq=left]IUP Marching Band[/marq]