Playing the game and Talking the game

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
bison25
Sophomore
Sophomore

Playing the game and Talking the game

Post by bison25 »

Now there is two types of games. 1 being playing it on the field and doing everything you can do to pick up the W. Then theirs 2, Talking the game which only a selected few are talking so much crap i think i am up to my knees in it. I mean come on guys if u think u guys have a good team alright SHOW IT on the field, of course u can put your two cents in but i mean come on. Example A kid from Eastern which is no school im just trying to make a point. Anyway a kid from eastern gets on here and talks about his teamates and how good of the team they have. Like i said SHOW IT!
What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger!
ham55
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ham55 »

Bedford will be a 5-7 game winner this year. no lies here. i can face the music. too much inexperience for the boys in blue this spring.
captain dean
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by captain dean »

thanks for all your faith ham
Buzzards have to eat, same as worms.
WALTER4
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WALTER4 »

i have faith in the boys....except maybe the pitching :lol:
The Flyers are just like the Titanic. They both look good until they hit the ice

Help Control the Poor Population. Have those on wellfare spayed or neutered
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Post by yabs »

Seeing how baseball is still around a month away, it would be hard to show it on the field right now. So what are you going to do? A player loyal to their team is not going to say, well my team is really going to suck this year how about you. It is all in good fun and if that bothers you so much, quit reading the posts.
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
bison25
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by bison25 »

It doesnt bother me im just saying we will see come ball time how your team fairs, hey and if they are as good as u say they are i will layoff but until then, when u post are team is the next champions blah blah blah Im not going to layoff!
What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger!