Weather and Baseball

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
yabs
Freshman
Freshman

Weather and Baseball

Post by yabs »

The season is closing in and the weather is still cold and snowy. Do you think the fields will be ready for the first couple of games?
"Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord well renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:31-
England
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by England »

we are susposed to have a few 50 degree days coming up and as long as we dont have any more snow they should be good.
Cant sleep...clown will eat me

I'd be dead if i wasn't alive.
CuteSoftbllChick
Junior
Junior

Post by CuteSoftbllChick »

i really hope the fields are ready by the start of season.
captain dean
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by captain dean »

here at bedford we just open or close the retractable roof over our field depending on the weather
Buzzards have to eat, same as worms.
NoLight214
Freshman
Freshman

Post by NoLight214 »

theres alot of snow on the ground and it will be really hard to practice cuz it will be really muddy and u prob wont be able to run in it so i think it wont start for awhile
i sit and watch watch myself drown in my head...
muff11
Freshman
Freshman

Post by muff11 »

for schools with bad drainage systems like souther fulton it could take a long time for their field to dry up, so the problem for some schools might not be if the snow will melt in time but if the water will go away fast enough.
musselman05
Senior
Senior

Post by musselman05 »

Although we are to have nice weather throughout this week i don't feel that the fields will be ready at all...even though the snow may be gone there is still a lot of water...i look for it to take awhile for practice outdoors to even start...i'm hoping that we can start sooner though...