Top D6 contenders

Ladies of the Diamond
footballstud12
Freshman
Freshman

Top D6 contenders

Post by footballstud12 »

Who is looking the best in D6 this season?
mutrojan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by mutrojan »

southern is gonna be a good contender....definately...Mount Union maybe...they got a new coach this season so maybe they will do good....Can't wait to see the season though...Good Luck to All.....
CuteSoftbllChick
Junior
Junior

Post by CuteSoftbllChick »

its sad to say but I dont even know who is all in D6
zonebreaker
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

D6 Contenders

Post by zonebreaker »

AAA-Bellefonte and State College should be the two best in d6. Punxsy should challenge in the d6/9 playoffs.

AA-This class is loaded with teams like Bald Eagle Area, Penns Valley, Lewistown, and Forest Hills. Plus, you can never count out Cambria Heights and Central Cambria. I think Bedford can have a break out year; can they challenge for the LHAC title or d6AA for that matter?

A-I think Richland will have a good year; both Southern Huntingdon and Northern Cambria lost their pitchers from last year but return a lot.
powerhouse12
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by powerhouse12 »

southern will be tough this year
headlock16
Freshman
Freshman

Post by headlock16 »

wasn't claysburg pretty tough last year well iif not they have a few freshman movin up that is goin to maqke the team better like lacy claar
fleaflicker
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by fleaflicker »

I'll bump it up now that the playoffs are upon us. Who do you think will go deep into the playoffs?
"To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

I would have to say Ridge girls are looking good. Undefeated and does anyone know what the great dist 6 committee seeded the lady lions at for the dist 6 tournament? In past this committtee hasnt seeded the ridge girls that well in softball. Anyone know the seed and who the play??
Creator23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Creator23 »

Chestnut Ridge lost to Central Cambria today.
If you've never experienced losing, then in a sense, you will never understand how good it really feels to win.