Lezzer Lumber Results

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Lezzer Lumber Results

Post by Eaglealum »

South 35 North 7
Plain and simple,the Geoff Kozak show.Far and away,the best athlete on the field.Man it's great when he's not doing it against you.The south may have benefited from their other QB not being able to suit up,Kozak played about 80% of the game at the helm and totally frustrated the North to the point of getting 4 facemask and at least 4 unsportsmanlike penalties,and probably another dozen that could have been called.Man it's a shame we won't be able to watch him strap on the pads in college(he's playing baseball in college).Piper from H-burg ran pretty well too.The Koch kid from Altoona and the Baker boy from Southern were really laying the wood out.I don't remember a summer all-star game with that many big hits.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
CHSbball21
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHSbball21 »

This was definately a very exciting game to watch. There were a good many big hits. I was glad to see Coach Krider end up with the win coaching his last game.
You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take!
football55
Junior
Junior

LEZZUR

Post by football55 »

how did corey doyle and chris bilger of southern huntingdon do?
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Doyle didn't get alot of carries,but he had a nice run right up the middle for about 12 yards in the 4th quarter for a 1st down.I wasn't paying real close attention to notice everyone.The other guys I mentioned were the ones that stood out to me.It looked like everyone that participated had fun and enjoyed the experience.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Sportsfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Sportsfan »

where is kozak going to college at?
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

The kid from Southern was Bilger not Baker. Bilger had a heck of a defensive game I heard.