TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: TURKOVICH RETURNING TO BEDFORD????

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Everything is tied together my friend but you are an expert in all fields so you just keep going with you bad self and you know it all attitude you will do fine in whatever you do ha, ha, ha. just toooooooo sweeeeeeeet
Boilerman
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Boilerman »

Gunner,

I continue to read this thread and you continue to say that some areas of Bedford county (namely from this thread, NBC) have lesser importance or standing or quality of life to Bedford, which seems to be a little narrow minded. From what I know about NBC, it is a great community of hardworking people and the school is excellent, producing graduates who move on to higher education or are ready to contribute to society right away.

Although you've been on the attack at HOLLY (Who does have more friends than just palerider), your remarks have probably offended a lot of people from around Bedford county. So just to clear things up, here is your opportunity to explain yourself. Just explain why are some areas around the area not as good as Bedford in whatever category you are thinking of when you put them down (importance, quality of life, standing, education, etc.). Feel free to include other areas of the county in your essay such as Everett, Chestnut Ridge, Tussey Mountain, Hyndman, and NBC. Maybe even include areas outside of the county like Hollidaysburg, Altoona, Ebensburg, Blairsville, Somerset, Berlin, etc. (just so many that you can talk about). I'm sure we will all learn from this educational experience.

Boiler Up!
Boiler OUT!
Last edited by Boilerman on July 14th, 2004, 4:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

great post Boiler. Try to ignore this know-it-all clown!!
goodbuddy
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by goodbuddy »

holly

when is or when was the big 33 game?

i believe its true that you name "hollywood" will always be known nationally,,,,,,,,,kind of like Sodom and Gomorrah,,,,,,,,,,if anyone catches my drift!
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Goodbuddy,

It is July 24th at Hershey Park Stadium at 7:00 or 7:30 pm. What do you mean by your last statement??
Gunner18
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Gunner18 »

good point boiler, i in no means was trying to demean NBC or any other place in this county/area/state whereever. what i meant by lesser is that nbc is a smaller more rural area than bedford, never did i say the people were bad people, heck i consider my bestest friends to b from nbc (makers of this site!) but honestly tho, there are hard working good people in every single town and village around. so i apologize for misleading u guys. i was mainly pointing out that next to breezewood, bedford is probly the only town ull find on a larger map (general state map for instance) so again i apologize if anyone thought i was trying to demean another place.
STRAIGHT
HOLLYWOOD
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by HOLLYWOOD »

Stop trying to butter up gunner, because Boiler and I don't want to hear it. Go on with your bad self and know-it-all attitude from Bedford. This group doesn't care what you do!!
noname
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by noname »

WOW!!! 18 pages of this as I asked a simple question back month or so ago about this young man coming back to Bedford. Turk may I ask what position you are being recruited at? I heard Tight end but can you tell us what recruiters are telling you as far as position goes?? Last I knew Bedford high does not use a tight end so I am sure possibly this played in your decision or will play into your decision about returning to bedford high. Possible return back this winter for some basketball?? It really cracked me up hearing the posts about Turk not having any bearing on the season for Bedford back in November as preseason opinions came out on Bleacher coaches about Bedford basketball last winter. Well it did have an effect and I think if he returns to play basketball bedford is looking at 15- 16 wins with the kids they have coming back next winter. Dont get to riled up at HOLLY as he just likes to stir things up. Tell them HOLLY!! Hope Turk does return if not for football, Basketball as I would like to see him play couple times next season. WIth him they make a run at the DIST V AA championship.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Like and earlier thread....LOCKED
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches