Would John Kerry buy guns for poor people?

Discuss all political matters here!
LionPride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Would John Kerry buy guns for poor people?

Post by LionPride »

This is an interesting article written by Terence Jeffrey. It certainly brings up a valid arguement, based on John Kerry's stance. Please take a moment to read it.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=5345
Last edited by LionPride on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LionPride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Would John Kerry buy guns for poor people?

Post by LionPride »

Just to heat this one up a little - this article is in reference to John Kerry's stance against abortion, saying it's important to afford women their "constitutional right" to abortion. Not sure where it says that in the constitution, but with that logic, shouldn't the government buy guns for folks that can't afford them?
Last edited by LionPride on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LionPride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by LionPride »

Here's another topic for all of you on the left to ponder......
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

It kind of looks like no one cares since no one responded. Sorry about your luck there LionPride.
Last edited by deliverance on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LionPride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by LionPride »

It's sad that you don't care about the unborn, and you think it's funny to make light of it. I do care about children, and protecting them. They are the most defenseless in our society. You and I were given the chance at life, why shouldn't everyone be afforded that right?
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

LP: sorry I'm not getting into this debate. I'll just state that I'm pro-life and life starts at conception with the formation of the zygote.
Last edited by southpaw on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm your huckleberry"
deliverance
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deliverance »

All that I was saying was funny is how you make all these posts in the topic you started. There was no one else even posting on it. I didn't even read the article because I'm tired of reading on here how George Bush is the greatest thing ever. In a way, it's turning me away from this site.
Last edited by deliverance on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LionPride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by LionPride »

Easy solution for you deliverance - don't read my posts then. Stick to sports only and stay away from posts involving 2004 Election. Or, simply add me to your ignore list. I won't complain. Simple as that.

I think a lot of people go into "View Posts Since My Last Visit". By updating a topic, it comes to the top of the list. Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I thought I may spell it out for you so you can comprehend.
foghorn
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by foghorn »

Getting back on topic, just wanted to report I've been in touch with some Kerry people who told me that if JK is elected I'll personally receive by Christmas that Benelli R1 semi-automatic rifle (in 30-06 Win Mag) I've been lusting over. Just wanted to make that clear.
Last edited by foghorn on September 20th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much."
-- John Wayne
D-nice
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by D-nice »

john kerry IS the sportsmans friend!!! :roll: