Pitchers...

Ladies of the Diamond
SoftballRocket6
Freshman
Freshman

Pitchers...

Post by SoftballRocket6 »

Why don't we start giving hints?? Perhaps you're having a problem with the ball going high?? Or if you would like to try to throw a rise... Although I don't think we should rag on each other or ourselves.

I don't know about you but when I have a problem sometimes I don't know who to go to for it and it would be a lot simplier if I could talk to other pitchers to see if they are having the same problem... Even if you don't know maybe asking your coaches... So you see if you would like to throw a different pitch you might get 3 different ways from 3 different people and then you can pick which better suits you... Not only could you have us(the pitchers) but also possibly their coaches also.. It wouldn't be about who was better than who or who is pitching what but it would be about getting better in the game and the position that you play.

That is what I would want out of this post...pitchers getting together to better themselves to have better competitions on the field... Who can deny that??