Pitchers with Multiple District Golds

Ladies of the Diamond
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Pitchers with Multiple District Golds

Post by Sneakers »

Congratulations Brooke Over NB on getting three...threw every inning of every game as a soph, junior, and senior to get all the gold.
Jackie Gordon FM (2) Big time kudos for the state playoff wins that followed the one year
Shawna Clark NB (2) like Jackie, got team to state's final four
Combo job from Andrea Layton & B Decker E (2)

For single 'A' The first three on the list were the champs from '02-'08
Who am I forgetting? Any So Fulton girls win two in late 90's and '00 on this? Gould's years? I forget.

Along with that....who has started/played every game for four years on these teams or others? I would say Amy Miller (E) and Danis Kilgore (NB) are two. Along with Gordon FM, Resa Irvin FM is a strong possibility too. Any others from Eve's class of 2008?
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Pitchers with Multiple District Golds

Post by Head Roadie »

I believe Jackie Mann (Everett) had two golds as a pitcher also. Seems to me someone from S.Fulton back in the late 90's perhaps also.

4-year starters in Softball I don't think are a rarity....I would guess people from different schools could name several 4-yr. starters from their school and your list would quickly go into the 50+ range even in just the last ten years.
Sneakers
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Sneakers »

Threw in the 4 year starters so some of the supporting cast of these championship teams are remembered also.
softballfan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by softballfan »

There has to be some SF girls for this list from the 90's considering the number of years they won districts. Some girls from the 90's that come to mind are:
The 2 Golden girls, Stacy and Michelle