Westy Goalkeepers

Goooooooaaaaaaaalllllllllll
level7hunter
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Westy Goalkeepers

Post by level7hunter »

ramsalum73 wrote: I went to westmonts playoff game against Indian valley.
Lies ramsalum73 I know for a fact that you live in Vancouver now you lying son of a "expletive." I also know that what you are saying is true I was infact at the game and noticed that too. The first goalie was unchallenged and I know him personally because I play with him that he is a substandard goalie who is played due to his senior status, while the second keeper is a hard working underclassman who has had the starting job for two seasons and lost it under this new coach who has some ego inflated ideas about loyalty and team work. This is the reason Westmont can't field a quality team because certain players who are underclassman such as myself aren't played because there is a class of 15 seniors, 2 of which should never had played soccer ever. I hate to say it but we will lose our next game to the number 1 seed because we have no unity
allamericansoccer10
Freshman
Freshman

Post by allamericansoccer10 »

aaron stonecypher sucks at goalie
duckfan99
Freshman
Freshman

Post by duckfan99 »

allamericansoccer10 wrote:aaron stonecypher sucks at goalie
I agree...... and i was at the windber games, and i dont know if any of you where there but the secon half goalie,not to metion any names(meatball looking son of a b!tch), but he was scored on embarrasingly by davy burkett, an actual good player, i think he got scored on four times that game.
KobeBallsLikeSwoosh
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by KobeBallsLikeSwoosh »

The Kid is gay (StoneRcypher) he is legitally weird..and hes a fat meatball looking ba$tard
soccerchaos2
Freshman
Freshman

Post by soccerchaos2 »

none of you people know what your talking about, hes good and im sure half of you people dont know what your talking about.
windbersoccerstinks
Freshman
Freshman

Post by windbersoccerstinks »

Alright i play soccer with arron and hes one of the best goal keepers around when he his working hard... and them windber games the guy in the first half was a joke i know because i was also at them games and i scored 4 of the six goals we scored in both games. ARRON IS THE BETTER GOALIE! THE REST OF YOU AREN'T GETTING THE FACTS.
westmontkeeper14
Freshman
Freshman

Post by westmontkeeper14 »

actually id say i am more of a butterball rather than meatball

also both duckfan and kobe if your going to take the cowardly route of not telling people who you are it would be a good idea to not make posts on other forums where you talk about things only certain westmont kids know and discuss... thusly eliminating the anonymity your so desperately chasing... It really does amaze me sometimes just how stupid some people from westmont are... and seriously guys if im such a burden to the westmont tradition at least have the balls to say it to my face... and furthermore since i just dont have the ability to play at westmont in your eyes youll probably be glad to know will not be playing westmont soccer next season.
windbersoccerstinks
Freshman
Freshman

Post by windbersoccerstinks »

Yeah its funny now westmont is losing there best goalie and windber is losing the only good player on there team just because the schools are the same... its all about who you know and who you are
level7hunter
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by level7hunter »

Most of you are saying that Brad whats his face is westmonts best goalkeeper when he is truly a whiny **** with a heart problem while their best keeper sits the bench due to issues with his coach
BeadlingSoccer17
Freshman
Freshman

Post by BeadlingSoccer17 »

Personally I think both westmont goalies are terrible! Neither have more skill than the other I think though and westmont will see this if they do make states! The only up to par goalie in this area if their is one is Greg sichak and that is saying there is one !!